“Good service and very kind, specially the drivers Stanley and Carlos” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #135 of 468 Hotels in Houston
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Good service and very kind, specially the drivers Stanley and Carlos”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Drivers are always willing to take you and pick you up wherever you need within 5 miles as per hotel policy if you dont have a car, rooms are really confortable and the location is quiet, it is surrounded by lot of places to have a good meal

• Stayed July 2013
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences at the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow.
I know that both Carlos and Stanley enjoy working with our guests' and take pride in their work. I am happy that you notice their commitment to providing you with an enjoyable experience.
I will personally congratulate both of these gentlemen. I look forward to your next visit to Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow.

David Comerota

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
  • Indonesian first
Meridian, Mississippi, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

The first leg of our trip took us from Meridian, MS to Galveston, TX to see relatives! This was great.....but real adventure set in when we made the trek from Galveston up I 45 all the way over to NW Houston.......my Mississippi travels do not provide me much practice in the multi lanes of the Houston freeways.....mercy....so much traffic, so many lanes to watch and so many lane changes......so the first great thing Crown Plaza Houston - Brookhollow did for us was the great map providing EXCELLENT lane by lane directions!!! After making our way...we checked in and we were met by HENRY Struit (Sp?) at the check in desk! His warm smile and winning personality made me feel right at home and welcomed. He also took immediate care of needs we had upon check in! I would say our great stay began with HENRY!!!! Super! Super! Super!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay to Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow.
I agree with your comments on the Houston traffic, but was happy to hear that our team was able to provide you with good driving directions. I have passed on your comments to Henry Strait and congratulated him on a "job well done" in regards to your stay.
I hope that you will think of our hotel on your next visit to Houston.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel. We were there for an overnight getaway. From the time we walked into the door until the time we left after eating breakfast, all the stafff we enteracted with were very cordlal and attentive. Especially, Mr. Henry Strait, who greeted us at the concierge desk when we arrived. We were very impressed wth his exceptional customer service skills. He really made us feel that we were welcomed. The room was nice and the breakfast buffet food was very good. We will definitely stay there again am also recommend it to others.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your positive recommendations concerning the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow.
I am extremely pleased to hear that hotel team was cordial and attentive. I have passed your words to the entire hotel team and stressed the importance of this experience.
Again, thank you taking the time to share your hotel experience.

hinokisnow
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

This hotel has been updated and certainly has some nice things (nightly reception, good continental breakfast, and shuttle services to area locations every thirty minutes). My problem with the stay was the mildew smell in my room. I got a headache every day of my weeklong stay from it. I mentioned this to the front desk staff and they did not offer to look into the problem or to help me move rooms. Also, the restaurant looked like something out of kitchen nightmares. Really out of date and I was afraid to eat anything there.

Room Tip: Ask for the back side of the hotel to cut down on noise from the highway.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow. I am inspecting your room to ensure that the room is up to standard. Also, I am discussing the matter in which your concerns were handled.
Agian, thank you for your feedback.

Mobile, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I wanted to complement the staff of this hotel, I was there for a training class, I wanted to mention Rita Washington, she was there at my check in and there at my check out. First class employee. The entire stay was very pleasant and I would return for a pleasure trip.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow. I have shared your comments with Rita Washington and congratulated her on a job “well done". Our team is committed to providing friendly service to our guest.
I hope you think of our hotel on your next visit to Houston.

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I've stayed at the Crowne Plaza Houston many times on business and it has always been a restful stay. The Staff is always helpful, Rita, Raquel, and Megan are great. The rooms are clean and the location is convenient.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
I was very happy to hear that your experience with our front office team was enjoyable. I have shared your comments with the entire hotel team. It is our goal to provide this experience to all of our guests.
Thank you for your feedback and look forward to meeting you on your next visit to Houston.

David Comerta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Megan and Rita that were at the front desk treated us so wonderful and also I can't remember the other lady's name they were all so helpful and always smiling. I felt like I had just made new friends for a lifetime. I will recommend the Crowne Plaza Brookhollow to anyone staying in Houston. Thank y'all so much. We celebrated our anniversary and they wrote us a nice card and gave us a goody bag for our road trip home. They really made our stay special.

• Stayed June 2013
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give special recognition to Megan and Rita. I know that they appreciate your kind words.
I look forward to your next visit to the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow.

David Comerota

Been to Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow? Share your experiences!