“Rita ROCKS!!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Weatherford, Texas
“Rita ROCKS!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012

I checked into this hotel Wednesday evening to be welcomed by Rita. Rita is the epitome of customer service! As I stepped up to the counter she smiled, looked me in the eyes and greeted me. Her calm “can do” attitude put everyone at the front counter at ease. She received a phone call from a client staying at the hotel. She graciously asked if I would mind if she took the call. Of course, I agreed. This client asked her, “What channel is ESPN on, on in his room television?” She was extremely patient with this client and found the channel from a roster at the front desk. She has patience that is golden. Please let her know that she is doing a fantastic job and her pleasant demeanor does not go unnoticed. Thank you Rita for helping make my stay an enjoyable one.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
I have enjoyed reading your comments Rita Washington. She is an outstanding representative for our hotel. I do recognize her value to the hotel team and appreciate her contributions.
I have shared your wonderful comments with Rita and we both look forward to your return to the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow

Dave Comerota

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
  • Indonesian first
Kennedy, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

Ms. Rita Washington made my stay a joy. She remembered my name from my previous stays when she also gave great customer service. If she lived in my area, I would try to steal her away as an employee. Hotel is older but nicely remodeled. Will always stay here when I am visiting my corporate office. Thanks Ms. Rita for making me feel like family!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your interactions with Rita Washington. Our goal is to provide great guest service throughout the hotel. I have shared your comments with the hotel team and have personally commended Rita for outstanding service to our guest .
I look forward to your return to the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow.
Pineville, Louisiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

The hotel is very large in size and clean. Great for business groups and weddings. Mr. Henry and Miss Crystal at the front desk were nice, friendly, and very helpful with my questions. The food at the hotel was excellent. Our room was restocked with supplies and cleaned everyday by the lovely Mrs. Maria. The hotel shuttle service was handy for me. Mr. Leon took me to the small shopping malls across the street, and he told me about the local area. I love the array of restaurants around the hotel and there is a theater too. I can say that I ate delicious food inside and outside the hotel. I was always greeted with smiling face's from the staff. Which means alot when you're away from home.

Room Tip: The rooms on the end of hallways sometimes have less noise.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences at the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow. I shared your comments with the entire hotel. I hope you will continue to use our hotel as our hotel as your "home away from home".
Again, thank you for your comments and I look forward to seeing you in the future.

Stavanger, Norway
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

I've been staying here two times. The first time my carpet was wet nearby the windows, so I could not stand there without getting wet on my feet.
The last time I stayed, the room was better.
The breakfast is okay, but sometimes they don't have the brown bread.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow. I will share your comments with the hotel team to improve in future.
The staff strives to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable.

Dallas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I travel a majority of the year throughout Texas and recently stayed at the Crowne Plaza for 5 weeks straight. What made this hotel a unique place is the amazing staff they have. Very warm and welcoming every day. They do the best to accommodate their guests with all needs, shuttle service and actually excellent food. Although this is a little older hotel, the rooms are good size and very well insulated. I don’t think in the room I heard any hall noise. Plenty of places to eat in the area as well. I will be back.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments concerning the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.
The hotel team is always available to make your stay enjoyable. I look forward to your next visit to our hotel.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

After a sudden change in plans, I found myself stranded at the hotel for close to 9 hours. When Mo saw me sitting alone in the lobby with all my luggage, he suggested I speak with Henry Strait at the front desk who was more than happy to lend a helping hand. Not only did he allow me to spend a few more hours in my hotel room, but he also gave me complimentary drink tickets so I'd have something to do while I waited for my ride. My day turned out a lot better than expected thanks to both of them.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your wonderful story concerning your stay at the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow.
I have shared your story with both Mo and Henry and shared my appreciation to their commitment to outstanding service.
I look, forward to your return to the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow.

Houston, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I reserved this hotel based on location. I have to say, this hotel has the friendliest staff! Crystal was a awesome clerk and took care of everything from check-in to check-out! The hotel has a beautiful lobby and the meeting rooms are exquisite!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow? Share your experiences!