“Great extended stay” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dallas
“Great extended stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I travel a majority of the year throughout Texas and recently stayed at the Crowne Plaza for 5 weeks straight. What made this hotel a unique place is the amazing staff they have. Very warm and welcoming every day. They do the best to accommodate their guests with all needs, shuttle service and actually excellent food. Although this is a little older hotel, the rooms are good size and very well insulated. I don’t think in the room I heard any hall noise. Plenty of places to eat in the area as well. I will be back.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Thank you for your comments concerning the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.
The hotel team is always available to make your stay enjoyable. I look forward to your next visit to our hotel.

David Comerota

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
  • Indonesian first
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

After a sudden change in plans, I found myself stranded at the hotel for close to 9 hours. When Mo saw me sitting alone in the lobby with all my luggage, he suggested I speak with Henry Strait at the front desk who was more than happy to lend a helping hand. Not only did he allow me to spend a few more hours in my hotel room, but he also gave me complimentary drink tickets so I'd have something to do while I waited for my ride. My day turned out a lot better than expected thanks to both of them.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for sharing your wonderful story concerning your stay at the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow.
I have shared your story with both Mo and Henry and shared my appreciation to their commitment to outstanding service.
I look, forward to your return to the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow.

Houston, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I reserved this hotel based on location. I have to say, this hotel has the friendliest staff! Crystal was a awesome clerk and took care of everything from check-in to check-out! The hotel has a beautiful lobby and the meeting rooms are exquisite!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I was welcomed by a big ear to ear smile! her name was Rita! What a great gal! I was a little uneasy because I have never stayed at a crowne plaza before, but she made averything special. The rooms are super clean!!! a lot of pillows!
The area is like 20ish minutes from the airport, and surrounded by a huge noise highway but I loved how many restaurants are around the area! You have to go to pappadeaux!
Also the hotel has a free shuttle and internet (remember to tip) the shuttle driver is stanley and he is also a darling! He speaks Spanish and English which is awesome!
I was there for business, free continental breakfast! And the lady who tends the breakfast was awesome too. hreat people over all working there.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this review, November 6, 2012
Thank you for your kind words concerning your stay at the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow. I am especially pleased to hear about your warm welcome to the hotel. I understand the importance of a smile after a long day of travel.
Again, thank you for taking the time to describe your visit to the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow.

Uniontown, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Traveling a lot, I get used to delays and disapointments. I am a Gold Priority Club Member. BUT, Staying at the Crowne Plaza in Brookhollow for the both times I stayed there was a VERY pleasant supprise. The service (Henry Strait in particular), Room, Staff, Room Service, Food and overall accomodations were the bright spot in my day. I actually looked forward to the end of my work days so I could spend time back at The Crowne ! It is in my opinion well worth the effort when staying in Houston. I will be making The Crowne my standard Hotel when staying in Houston.

Thank You All at The Crowne Plaza Brookhollow,
Doug Marinchick (Service Tech) Advanceds Poly Pkg. Inc.
Cell # 330-352-0202

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow. I am pleased that the hotel team provided a pleasant atmosphere for your stay.
I look forward to your future stay at our hotel and providing the same service you have come to expect.

Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Upon arriving I was greeted by the receptionist named Rita Washington. I've only stayed at the hotel once previously, however she knew me by name and was beyond friendly. I'm a strong believer that the employees make a company, and Rita made my trip enjoyable. Thanks for a great stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Crowne Plaza Brookhollow. I have shared your comments with Rita and the entire hotel team. We want you to feel welcome and comfortable at our hotel and look forward to your return to the Crowne Plaza.

Dave Comerota
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Friendly staff. Aurelia the front desk clerk upgraded us to a suite and we didn't even ask her for the upgrade. The room was nice and big with a very comfortable bed. Breakfast was included with our room rate and was fairly average, but the service in the restaurant was good.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow. I am pleased to hear that you had a pleasant experience at our hotel and that Aurelia was able to make your stay more comfortable.
I hope that you think of the Crowne Plaza Brookhollow on your next visit to Houston

David Comerota

Been to Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow? Share your experiences!