“Updated review” 3 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
CA
“Updated review”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

My second time staying here now, I didn't have any issues, the rooms are still so so, it's not high end, but not bad either. The rooms have newer flat screen tvs and are spacious with desks and a sitting area. There is wifi throughout the hotel for free. The staff was super friendly, so nothing bad to say about them. The restaurant was so so, and the staff was really slow in there to notice me waiting, and then to get me a drink and the bill, so I can't recommend the restaurant anyway

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Thank you for your recent comments about your stay at out hotel. I am glad that you found the staff very friendly. I have discussed your comments with the restaurant team and will our processes.
I look forward to your next visit to the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow.

David Comerota

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
  • Indonesian first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

Everytime I stay at this location the staff always goes beyond expectations. There are two employees in particular that have built a great repor with me. Henry Strait and Aurelia Gaskin always welcome me with smiling faces and do whatever they can to make my stay comfortable. They keep us coming back..!

• Stayed August 2012
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
I want to thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow. I have shared your comments with Aurelia and Henry and personally congratulated them on a "job well done".
I look forward to your return to our hotel

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012

The whole crew at Crowne Plaza was very courteous, helpful and professional.
I enjoyed the excellent service I received during my stay.
I want to especially thank Rebecca for using her personal vehicle to make sure I arrived at my class at Omron on time.
I was on my days off during my stay, the great service and good attitude of the hotel employees made it a good experience while away from home.
thanks
Oliver B. Mills
Nabors Alaska Drilling

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind words about your experience at the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow.
I am especially pleased that you received great service and you enjoyed the attitude of the hotel team.
I hope to see at the Crowne Plaza Houston in the future.

Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Upon checkout I asked Lara if I could mail a package from the hotel. She replied that it was not a problem. I gave her the box, shipping information, and account number. She arranged to prepare the box for shipping and asked if it was ok to ship by a certain carrier as she passed by it on her way home! Box arrived safe and sound. Thank you Lara. I will be sure to return to the Crowne Plaza Brookhollow my next trip to Houston!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

Thank you Rita Washington for your wonderful customer service! You are definitely a great ambassador for Crowne Plaza! Next time we come to Houston on business we will be staying at the Crowne Plaza!!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this review, August 15, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to recognized Rita Washington. She is a very valuable team member and I appreciate her commitment to the hotel the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow.
I have shared your comments with Rita and we both look forward to your return to the hotel.

San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

I stayed here for 4 days and 3 nights and my first impression was a sarcastic "great, another hotel." Obviously, I travel A LOT. But the employees here really made an impression on me - they remember who you are, remember what you like, aren't pressuring at all...it's SO refreshing. They remember your name when you walk in the lobby in the middle of the day. Who does that?!

Each morning I saw Richard in the restaurant he had a smile and would greet me by name and ask me about what I "got goin' on today." And then each evening Ali would bring up my room service, ask me how my day was, tell me I was working too much when he saw the desk in my room covered in papers, make me laugh and leave me with a smile - even if my day was stressful, that guy had me smiling by the end of it. The manager even drove the shuttle for us a few times!

People are just SO nice and not in a fake or overbearing "get your stupid smiley face away from me right now" kind of way - just genuinely nice. And I KNOW I can be less than nice when I'm on a business trip - but these people really made a difference in my attitude. Ali and Richard, y'all are rockstars! I'll definitely be back here because of you.

Thank y'all for listening, being perceptive, and just being flat out nice. High five!

Room Tip: The fourth floor is a "Quiet Zone" so if you need sleep - stay on that floor. The 2nd flo...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow. I agree that the hotel team is very important to the enjoyment of a hotel visit. I am pleased that you found our staff friendly throughout the hotel.
I will recognize Richard and Ali efforts throughout the hotel. Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

I've been staying at this location nearly every week for almost 3 years. I keep going back because of the excellent service provided by the entire staff. Riz, Aurelia, and Henry always provide a warm welcome and make sure that all my needs are taken care of. I highly recommend staying at the Brookhollow location.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
CPNorthwest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay at the Crowne Plaza Houston Brookhollow. I also want to thank you for your continued patronage and I look forward to serving you in the future.

Dave Comerota

Been to Crowne Plaza Houston - Brookhollow? Share your experiences!