Save Saved
You added Springhill Suites Houston Medical Center/Reliant Park to your Saves list
Springhill Suites Houston Medical Center/Reliant Park
Ranked #195 of 451 hotels in Houston
St. Louis, MO
“Nice hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I recently stayed here for a night while travelling on business. The hotel was very nice and I had no problem. It is not super fancy or luxurious, but it is a good business suite style hotel. The room size was good, I did not have any noise issues, and the staff was very polite. The bathroom is a little cramped... but not too bad.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Springhill Suites Houston Medical Center/Reliant Park, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
kevinadams05,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at SpringHill Suites. We appreciate your kind comments, and we're glad you enjoyed your visit. Please come and stay with us again soon.

130 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Sarasota, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Either, for two nights running, there was a very loud party (Think Risky Business with the music and people laughing and doors slamming) going on next door to me or the walls are paper thin. I had to call down both nights and it did nothing to help the noise. Once was after midnight and once was before.

I have a 3rd night scheduled for tomorrow night - I think I am going to find another hotel.

Oh, in addition - there is a urinal cake lodged into the AC unit in the wall - so there is a funky smell in the room.... I am sure they thought it would help, but it made it worse. If I was not here for work along with others, I would have checked out after one night and not be suffering tonight.

On the positive side, It is large and there is a refrigerator/microwave area in the room, they have free wifi and the breakfast that is included in the rate is nice.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Springhill Suites Houston Medical Center/Reliant Park, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Eliz1974,

Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate your business, and we're glad to have had you and your colleagues as our guests. I'm pleased to know you enjoyed our spacious rooms as well as our delicious breakfast buffet. I apologize for any rowdy noises which may have bothered you during your stay. I will review your comments with our staff in our next weekly staff meeting to fully understand this situation and make improvements as I deem is necessary. We hope you will come and stay with us again.
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

I'm impressed by my stay at the Springhill Suites! The rooms were well appointed, 2 queen beds, 2 flat screen tvs, a mini fridge and microwave, sofabed and chair. Super clean, and quiet. Great prices too.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
torav,
We greatly appreciate your business, and welcome your kind review. I'm glad you were impressed with our facility, suites, and prices. We welcome you to come and stay with us again for another exceptional visit.
Reno, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Our original plan was to stay at this hotel for 3 days for medical appointment at MDA. However, appointment did not go as planned and we opted to leave a day early. Originally we were told the latest check-out we could have was 1:00, which was difficult since our flight left at 6:00 and I was not feeling well. When my husband explained the situation to the manager, they changed our checkout to 3:00. I can not express my gratitude enough!

The hotel is in an older building and like most older buildings, the sounds between rooms can travel. We asked to be changed from a room with a door between rooms to one without and got a very quiet room on the 7th floor. Room was very clean and bed comfortable.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Springhill Suites Houston Medical Center/Reliant Park, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
philomenam1952,
Thank you for writing a review about your stay with us at Springhill Suites. We're glad you had a pleasant stay with us and found our rooms to be clean and comfortable. I'm pleased to hear that our staff was able to accomodate you well and provide assistance for your change in plans. We value you as our guests and hope to have you stay with us again for another enjoyable visit.
central pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Springhill Suites is my favorite Marriott "chain." The rooms are clean, comfortable, and roomy. The staff here, as usual, was efficient and accommodating. Check-in was speedy and when a group came in, a second desk staffer jumped in to keep things moving. Having traveled far, I was glad to be able to have a take out from nearby Olive Garden to have in the room. Their breakfasts and happy hours are good, too.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
pennstatetraveler,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us. We're glad to have had you as our guest, and pleased you enjoyed your stay. I'm glad you liked your spacious, comfortable suite. Also glad to hear your were able to get a good meal from the Olive Garden. If your future travels bring you back to our area, we hope you'll come and visit us again.
Hutto, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We arrived on Friday evening at 11:30 p.m. regardless of the hr. we were treated with the upmost respect and was welcomed. The staff at around midnight brought us extra towels and a blanket with consideration on knocking on our door due to the do not disturb sign I forgot I but on door. Everyone at this hotel were PROFESSIONALS. The breakfast was good, rooms were clean, the beds were so comfortable, they were amazing.

Thank you so much for our great stay, we will most diffently make this our home away from home when we come to Houston, for the Texan games or just for pleasure. Thanks again, The Beltran Family from Hutto Tx.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Springhill Suites Houston Medical Center/Reliant Park, responded to this review, August 29, 2012
beltranb5,

We’re very pleased to have had your family stay with us at SpringHill Suites. I’m glad to hear you found our beds to be comfy, rooms clean, and our staff to be friendly and helpful. We truly hope you will make this your home away from home!

Best regards,
Dwan Lightfoot, General Manager
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We travel to Houston frequently for medical care for my son. We are faithful to the Marriott brand and are never disappointed. This facility however is always TOPS on our list! The staff is very helpful, the rooms always clean and very comfortable and the breakfast is WONDERFUL especially considering its free. Great selection / variety of food and well prepared...better than Denny's or IHOP any day!!! Since this location is minutes from the Medical Center we stay here frequently. Due to my son's medical issues cleanliness is always on the top of our list of priorities when we travel. We can depend on Marriott properties to provide a safe hassle free environment that makes our trips away from home more comfortable. THANK YOU!!!

Stayed July 2012
Tym2Pla,

Thank you for taking a moment and writing about your stay with us on TripAdvisor. We appreciate all of your great compliments about our facility and staff. I’m glad our accommodations meet your needs, and feel that if we can provide any additional comfort to you and your son then we’re grateful to have that opportunity. Thank you again.

Dwan Lightfoot, General Manager

Been to Springhill Suites Houston Medical Center/Reliant Park? Share your experiences!