“Hilton Hotel, Clear Lake, Houston Texas” 3 of 5 stars

Kemah Boardwalk Package
Ranked #82 of 457 Hotels in Houston
GreenLeadersBronze level
Abbeville, United States
“Hilton Hotel, Clear Lake, Houston Texas”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

We were very disappointed with the cleanliness not so much of our room, but the bathrrom. The bath was extraordinarily small. Would not recommend this Hilton to others, but there are other Hilton facilities I would defeinitely recommend.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

ERollins, Front Office Manager at Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us at our hotel. I understand that you were not satisfied with the cleanliness of your guest room and am deeply disappointed by that. I sincerely apologize for this and assure you that this area is of great importance to us as we ensure the comfort and satisfaction for our guests. Thank you again; I appreciate your honest feedback.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Do not park a $60,000 vehicle in the parking lot. If you get backed into, Hilton will not help you in ANY form! I parked in the Hanicap parking right in front of a main entrance to the Hilton Hotel. Someone backed into my vehicle leaving their broken tail light pieces all over my bumper. I was told that there were no cameras watching the parking lots and they would not help me or be responsible for damages. They would not even look at my vehicle as to witness damage for my insurance company. But as I re-entered the Hotel, there were cameras everywhere!!!!!!!! Hilton was sure to cover their assetts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. Please accept our sincere apology. We want you to know that the comments we receive from our guests are taken very seriously and your suggestions will help us to improve. Again, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you experienced. If I can be of further assistance please feel free to contact me directly and I will be happy to help.
Warren, NJ, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Great place to stay especially when on a business trip. It's right across the street from the NASA Houston headquarters, and it's right on Clear Lake with great views of the lake from most rooms. Very clean and functional room with good internet connection. There is a nice bar and restaurant, with a good breakfast buffett. The gym is basic but met my needs.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonNasaClrLk, General Manager at Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thanks for the great feedback! I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the amenities the hotel has to offer. We look forward to welcoming you back soon! Kind Regards.
Fayetteville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

I stayed at this hotel because of our 50th High School Reuion. We've used this facility for past reuions. This was the first one I have been able to attend,as I live out of state. The ten hour drive was well worth it though. From the time I arrived to the time I left, it was an experience I shall never forget...

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

HiltonNasaClrLk, General Manager at Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Thank you for your most recent review of our hotel. We're pleased to have hosted your 50th Reunionto and hear of your most recent experience. Should your travels bring you back to our area, I hope to welcome you back for another great stay! Kind Regards-
Hyattsville, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Everything about the hotel was perfect. The staff was professional and very helpful. The food (breakfast) was excellent. We had a great view of the water. Great location, close proximity to NASA, Galveston (beaches), and the Kema Boardwalk. As a travel professional, this hotel did more than meet my expectations. I will highly recommed, and sell to all who travel to Houston/Clear Lake!

Room Tip: Near NASA/Johnson Space Center.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for making us your hotel of choice! I was so happy to hear that you found everyone at our hotel to be very welcoming and accommodating! Also, it was great to hear that you enjoyed your visit to Kemah and NASA. We hope upon your return visit that we are your home away from home. Kind Regards-
Keller, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

The hotel staff was very professional and courteous. The view from our room was of the lake and grounds and it was beautiful night and day. The hotel was very convenient to Kema Boardwalk where we spent the day and had dinner. Much nicer and cheaper than actually staying in Kema to enjoy the Boardwalk. The dining room of the hotel overlooks the lake with awesome lake and there many areas to sit inside or outside to enjoy the view. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is there was food left in the fridge from previous guests. Shame on maid service for that but the room seemed very clean other than that.

Room Tip: They did not have a room available overlooking the lake with a balcony but our room with a lake view...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your most recent review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the beautiful lake views. Please accept my apologies for the Housekeeping concerns during your stay. I have shared your review with our Director of Housekeeping to ensure that we are addressing the matter. Should your travels bring you back to the Houston area, I hope that we are your hotel of choice. Kind Regards-
Woodland Hills, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Everything you would want: modern room, great desk, functioning and quiet air conditioning, clean bathroom with good amenities. Asked for the shuttle to take me to NASA for a meeting and they were ready and waiting for me.

Room Tip: "Ask for a room with a view of the lake"
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your most recent review of our hotel. I am pleased to know you enjoyed your stay and our wonderful staff. Should your travels bring you back to the Houston area, we hope to be your meeting host hotel and home away from home. Kind Regards-

Been to Hilton Houston NASA Clear Lake? Share your experiences!