We decided to stay one night here before going in for an appointment close by and found the front desk girl to be very nice.
Got to the room (123) next to the pool (that did not exist) and it looked fine at first.
after going out for dinner came back and wanted to sit out by the pool area with drinks but every chair was broken, dirty...very unkept.
The beds were fine, but noticed an awful smell in the bedding and the pillows were rank.
Rolled over and found a piece of glass in the sheets...upon getting up noticed the sheets were just filthy...blood stains and flimsy....The bath towels were so worn out and gray....could use some bleach...Tub was in bad shape and think they tried to cover up with some kind of paint. Shower curtain was not hung right and full of mildew.
Paid 65 bucks or should I say Sucks.
Coffee in the lobby was dreadful and no cream or sugar.
This could be a great place to stay if the owners took more pride. Shame. No, we will not return. I do not like to write bad reviews but it is important to keep people aware of this kind of thing And the WiFi was so slow
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Venetian Inn & Suites is owned and operated by new owners. as of OCTOBER 2013 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Venetian Inn & Suites Houston Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venetian Inn And Suites Houston Airport
- Venetian Inn & Suites Houston Airport Hotel Houston
- Travelodge Houston
- Travel Lodge Houston