“very friendly and very accommodating” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Houston

You added Days Inn Houston to your Saves list
Days Inn Houston
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   11002 Northwest Freeway, Houston, TX 77092-2146 (Formerly Baymont Inn & Suites Houston Brookhollow)   |
Ranked #287 of 456 Hotels in Houston
Worcester, Massachusetts
“very friendly and very accommodating”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

after arriving in Houston Hobby Airport, my bf and I was tired and didn't rent a car so we figure to just go straight to the hotel anyway(even though we knew the check in time in 3pm). We got there and the receptionist was very nice,he said we could check in early if we wanted to but have to stay in a different room. But we wanted to stay with the room we'd booked. So the receptionist said if we come back in an hour, he will get the room ready for us. He was so kind and ask if he had lunch yet and suggested many places to eat etc..We came back little over an hr and sure enough we checked in early. Now the day we checked out- we bought gifts for family back home and needed a cardboard box for packing. The same receptionist helped us find one. By this time it was around 11. The check out time is 12pm. Fortunately he said we can take our time and such. I was highly appreciated because we didn't come back to our room for packing until way past breakfast time. And he helped us called the taxi for the transportation to the airport. It was a very nice nice hotel, the room was nice and clean;the area was quiet. There were always plenty of towels available and so many pillows(i think we had like 4)..most hotel have like 2 for two people. Great experienced and if we have a chance to visit Houston,we would definitely book hotel at Days Inn. Highly recommended!!!

Room Tip: I'd prefer first floor
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
DALLAS
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

My stay at the hotel was less than average. The quality of the food is really poor.
The gym is not too well equiped.
I didn't feel safe around the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

PHOENIX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

The manager of this hotel obviously took pride in customer service and customer experience. I found an extra pillow on my bed, the air conditioner was on, every inch of that hotel was spotless. I had the best two nights sleep of my life. I can afford to say in "luxury" hotels if it makes sense and chose this Days Inn because of its closeness to my dentist, etc. I could have sworn I was in a luxury hotel because of the care, cleanliness, customer service, etc. I will always stay here even if I am given a choice of another hotel. Thank you for remembering what customer service is sir!
The Thompsons

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Houston? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Houston

Address: 11002 Northwest Freeway, Houston, TX 77092-2146 (Formerly Baymont Inn & Suites Houston Brookhollow)
Location: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Houston
Ranked #287 of 456 Hotels in Houston
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Houston 2*
Days Inn Houston is located on Hwy 290 near loop 610 and the Galleria area. WE We are a newly renovated hotel within walking distance to many Restaurants and are just 10 miles from the Toyota Center.For your convenience, we offer a free Continental Breakfast and our rooms come with Refrigerators, Microwaves, 32 inch LCD TVs with HBO and Premium Programming, Coffee Makers, Iron and Ironing Boards and Hair Dryers.For those looking for internet access, there is free Wi-Fi in the rooms and we also offer a Business Center.We also allow pets in our rooms for an additional fee. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Houston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Houston Baymont Inn
Baymont Inn Houston Brookhollow

If you own or manage Days Inn Houston, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.