“Good Choice” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Kissimmee, Florida
“Good Choice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Stayed at this hotel on February 10 for 3 nights. Friendly welcoming staff. Lobby and facilities were nice and upscale. Room was well maintained, clean and very comfortable, free wifi worked fine. Hotel has a shuttle to close attractions including Galeria. Only two negative comments: No safe box in the room and they charge $8 for self parking. Other than that it is a great place to stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
dhollier, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Hello Gasanandana,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our hotel, staff & services. We have a great location and I am thrilled to hear that it worked for your traveling needs. We hope to see you soon!
Take Care,
Debbie Hollier

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (226)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

Hi I have been staying in this hotel for the last 12 days in fact I have had 5 rooms for my team in here while visiting from Australia on business. Everyone very friendly and the facilities are great. Especially the Concierge MANDY what a lovely lady and always ready to help us from Basketball Tickets to Restaurants and Cabs.....we would stay again as they help our long business trip homely. Oh by the way plenty of local entertainment within easy walking distance for every taste.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Hello paul2227,
I loved reading your raving review! We are honored that you chose the CPRO for your extended stay while in Houston. I am thrilled to hear that Mandy took such great care of you and that she helped make your trip a memorable one. We are delighted to hear that we exceeded your expectations and we look forward to your return!
Safe Travels,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I've been coming to Houston for 1 1/2 years and I'm totally upset if I can't stay here. The staff and services have been excellent. I feel like I'm part of an extended family. Carlos knows me and knows what I like. Many and Claudia have been most helpful.

• Stayed February 2013
dhollier, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
Hello Kathymcginness,
Thank you so much for your feedback, we are really glad you recognize our hospitality service and our convenient location. It’s always nice to read praise like yours, and happy that the Crowne Plaza River Oaks stands out amount other hotels. Please back and see us real soon.

Sid Siddiqi

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

The Concierge, Marcela Mejia was such a pleasant and kind person. She was very professional & made us feel at home. The company I work for has an office near your hotel and we sometimes have people travelling to Houston, because of my great experience at your hotel I willsuggest they stat at your hotel.
I also want to say how Megan at the front desk was a delight, She greeted us with a smile and later saw my husband & I in the hallway and remembered our names. She was very helpful.

Room Tip: Rooms away from elevator are quieter
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your review, we are glad you liked the convenient location of our hotel and so pleased to hear a positive experience with us in Houston very happy to read that you will definitely return. Your comments were shared with Marcela nad Meghan.
Sid Siddiqi
Houston, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

If you ever visit Houston and want a great place to stay this is a TOP PICK! Nice clean fresh rooms with a comfy bed to top it all off! The front desk personnel was exceptional with making sure my stay was PERFECT ! Nice well-lit, secured location too!!! Plus there is PLENTY of SHOPPING, RESTURANTS & ATTRACTIONS in the area so u won't be disappointed

Room Tip: The corner suite was S-W-E-E-T! & also very spacious and Quiet!/
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
dhollier, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Hello OctaviaD,
Wow!! Thank you for such a wonderful review. Your review is quite a compliment and we appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts on your hotel and team. We value your opinion and I was thrilled to read your candid comments..We are honored that you chose CPRO while traveling to Houston. We look forward to your return!
Take Care,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Stayed at the hotel for 10 days whilst traveling for business. I found the hotel had great facilities for the business focused traveller.

The hotel was ever most helpful and courteous especially Mandy the concierge whom took care of all our entertainment activities whilst there.

There is also a range of restaurants and other attractions close by.

I'll be sure to stay again when next in town.

• Stayed February 2013
Hello bchaplyn,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. I am thrilled to hear that Mandy was able to take such great care of you during your business trip. She has amazing suggestions when it comes to enjoying our great city. I will pass on your gracious comments to her. We look forward to your return.
Safe Travels,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at Crown plaza, had a couple of issues but they were immediately resolved by the most helpful manager Mandy bates, the rooms are immaculate and the beds are extremely comfortable. The courtesy shuttle buses are brilliant and take you to most major destinations i.e The Galleria, the Aquariam and most resteraunts which Mandy will advise you on, Overall a fantastic place to stay

• Stayed January 2013
dhollier, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks, responded to this review, February 9, 2013
Hello zeemanrules,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay. I enjoyed reading that you loved our hotel, staff & services. I will pass on your gracious comments to Mandy. I know that she will be thrilled that she was mentioned in your review. Thanks again and we look forward to your return.
Best Regards,
Debbie Hollier

Been to Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks? Share your experiences!