“Good hotel, convenient location” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Weekend Savings!
Ranked #17 of 457 Hotels in Houston
Bangalore
“Good hotel, convenient location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Stayed there for business for a week in Nov'12. The hotel has everything that you'd expect from a Crowne Plaza. Breakfast buffet menu was standard and didn't change, was bored with the food after a couple of days. Location was excellent, with just a 15 mins drive to the downtown offices. Definitely a good stay for the price.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
dhollier, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Hay aKasAdvisor,
Thank you so much for your feedback, we are really glad you recognize our hospitality service and our convenient location. we really appreciate your business and I hope next time you saty with us we get a five stars review.
Best,
Sid Siddiqi

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (211)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

Great location. Close to the Galleria and other Houston highlights.....Friendly, knowledgible staff. Rooms are spacious and clean.... Concierge was very helpful....Reception was a great way to wrap up the day.....

• Stayed January 2013
dhollier, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks, responded to this review, January 19, 2013
Hello txpsi,
Thank you for your review! I am glad to hear that your recent stay was a great one! We are so happy to hear from satisfied guests and it is our pleasure to assist you. I am thrilled to hear that our location works great for your traveling needs and we look forward to your return.
Take care,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

Stay here for businness and have no complaints. Great location, value and extremely friendly staff. Rooms are spacious and updated. Make sure you meet Mandy, the concierge, she is a wealth of information and will answer any questions you may have. Reception on the 18th floor on Wed (5:00-6:30), drinks and hors d'ouvres.

• Stayed January 2013
dhollier, Director of Sales at Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Hello paxarus,
Thank you so much for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay. We love getting such great feedback and I will gladly share your gracious comments with the rest of our team. Mandy will also be thrilled to hear she was acknowledged in your review. We hope to see you again soon!
Safe Travels,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

My experience was great!!!!!I highly recommend this hotel Crowne Plaza!!!!! Staff was great,Wed happy hr on 18th floor was great. Good selection of beers and drinks. I look forward to coming back soon to this hotel.

Hello expojuarez,
Thank you so much for your review and recommendation! We appreciate hearing from you and are glad to know you enjoyed your stay and the level of service that we provide. The wednedsay reception is always a blast and I am glad you were able to attend. We will see you next time!
Safe Travels,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

Great customer service. Clean hotel and friendly workers. Great resturant. Alot of stuff around. And great food. Locatiin is great iI enjoyed my stay will return. Visit its nit bad . Good rooms and great prices

Hello crissy1012,
Thank you so much for the kind words regarding our hotel, staff & location. We appreciate you taking the time to share your candid comments about your recent stay. We csn't wait to exceed your expectaions on your next visit.
Take Care,
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

Very nice / helpful workers and great food at the bar! The room was clean (a little outdated) and very spacious. Try out the restaurant Or the local establishments. Recommended to families and business travelers alike.

Hello Davidbowser,
Thank you for your sharing your comments on your recent stay! I am happy to hear that you enjoy our bar and great staff. Our hotel has a lot to offer so I hope you are able to take advantage of all of our amenities and services. We are conveniently located and I am glad that our location works for your traveling needs. Thank you for your review and we look forward to your return!
Take care,
College Station, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I travel to and work in Houston on a weekly basis. I stayed at the River Oaks Crowne Plaza for 2 to 3 nights a week for most all of 2012! (at least 100 nights) The staff at the hotel has always been friendly, helpful and always recognize my return business. They have a great corporate rate that includes parking.

I have traveled for so many years that I had made it a habit to not eat in the hotel where I am staying but...when the weather in Houston is really cold and rainy or I have just tired of being on the road, I have learned that the CP restaurant or room service will give me a good meal while I kick up my feet with my Kindle!

Room Tip: I haven't had anything to complain about in any room!