“Nice Property and Close to Energy Corridor” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wyndham Houston West Energy Corridor

You added Wyndham Houston West Energy Corridor to your Saves list
Wyndham Houston West Energy Corridor
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   14703 Park Row Boulevard, Houston, TX 77079 (Formerly Crowne Plaza)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 25%
Ranked #141 of 457 Hotels in Houston
Houston
“Nice Property and Close to Energy Corridor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

I stayed at this hotel in April and it is a nice property. The rooms were very comfortable and clean. The restaurant has good food, however I did have an issue where they double charged me for dinner..I paid via credit card and they also charged my room. I spoke with the front desk and they didn't want to remove it and called a restaurant manager over to talk with me. Fortunately the restaurant manager was level headed and saw my signed credit card receipt and removed the charge, so in the end it turned out ok just wasted some time getting out of the hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

GeneralManager46501, General Manager at Wyndham Houston West Energy Corridor, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Thank you for sharing this feedback from your recent stay!

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed the new look and feel of our newly renovated hotel!

I apologize for any inconvenience related to your dining bill but am pleased to hear that the issue was resolved to your liking in the end.

We look forward to our next opportunity to welcome you back to the Wyndham Houston West Energy Corridor hotel in the near future!

Warm regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Jonestown, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

This past weekend we stayed at the Wyndham Houston WEC. This hotel has been remodeled from head to toe and it shows. The rooms are very clean, the staff is extremely nice and helpful and the food is amazing! They have a huge selection for the breakfast buffet, hot and cold items to choose from. Normally, I miss being in my own bed when we travel, but the bed was very comfortable. We could actually sleep in! The Wyndham Houston WEC has little touches that I don't normally see when traveling. They have a complimentary fresh fruit and water station right when you walk in the door. There is also a full service restaurant, Ten Bar & Lounge, coffee shop with snacks, a beautiful indoor pool and shuttle service to take you to and from local attractions. I also highly recommend getting room service for breakfast or dinner. The portions are a good size, so you get your money's worth. The food is delicious! We opted to stay in for more than one meal because it was so good. If you're traveling from out of town or looking for a quick staycation, this is a great place to go!

Room Tip: We saw a few of our friends rooms too. All of them were clean and beautiful. Most rooms have adjoini...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
GeneralManager46501, General Manager at Wyndham Houston West Energy Corridor, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post this amazing 5 Star Review!!

We are delighted to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your stay so much!

I am excited to hear how much you enjoyed our new look and feel as we spent 12 full months and $12 Million to completely transform this hotel and the changes are dramatic!

We are also glad to hear how much you enjoyed the culinary delights of our new Executive Chef as he has been a refreshing addition to our team here!

We hope to have another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the near future!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed at this hotel for a trip May 2nd-4th and it was absolutely amazing! The first thing you notice when walking into the huge main lobby is the chic, relaxed and modern look. It was gorgeous! The rooms also were exquisite and the beds were incredibly comfy! I loved the fact that they had not only had a smaller coffee shop which served my favorite Starbucks coffee, but they also had a stunning restaurant that served the most amazing breakfast buffet! And no- this is not your standard continental buffet you see at other restaurants, this buffet had everything you want and more! From French toast and bacon to yogurt and fresh fruit, they have everything. The service also gets 10 stars from me! Ask for Ms. Rita if you get the chance- she is incredible!

For the adults, they have a magnificent bar that also overlooks the indoor pool, which is great if you have kiddos! The indoor pool and whirlpool is gorgeous just like the rest of hotel.
You definitely will not regret staying here! Minutes away from everything Houston has to offer, the Wyndham Houston WEC hotel is the "it" place to rest and relax after exploring the city!

• Stayed May 2014
Thank you for posting this amazing 5 Star Review!!

We are delighted to hear just how much you enjoyed your stay this past weekend!

We appreciate all of the wonderful comments and especially love hearing about our great associates like Rita! She has been an incredible addition to our service team here!

We look forward to our next opportunity to WOW you!

Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

When I checked into the hotel, Leonor was extremely helpful in getting a suitable room for me. She went the extra mile and made sure that I was settled down nicely in my room and even offered to assist with my luggage. After 14 hours of travel time for me, her warmth and concern was very much appreciated.

On the whole, the staff was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
GeneralManager46501, General Manager at Wyndham Houston West Energy Corridor, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Thank you for sharing this wonderful feedback from your recent stay!

We are delighted to hear how Leonor went above and beyond the call of duty to get you situated comfortably after such a long trip!

Please let us know if we can make your stay any more enjoyable while you are here!

Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

The service was good. The room looked like it had been updated, it was nice & clean one flaw needed more towels. Good location. I have said all Iam going to say..

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

Thank you for posting this 5 Star Review!!

I am delighted to hear that you noticed our room upgrades as we have spent the last year and $12 Million upgrading the entire hotel! The changes are dramatic now that we have completed our renovation!!

We look forwad to welcoming you back on your next visit to Houston!

Warm regards,

Been to Wyndham Houston West Energy Corridor? Share your experiences!