“Good for business” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 457 Hotels in Houston
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Good for business”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Hotel looks a bit dated from the outside but is fresh and modern inside - although the elevators have that 70's wooden panel feel. I loved the retro style. We were greeted warmly. We had a room on the 14th floor - it was a good size, bed was comfortable, massive but clean robes and excellent shower. As I was attending a conference the only time that I visited the hotel restaurant, Quattro, was for breakfast one day. Service was a slow but food was lovely. Good bar - barman made a mean Grasshopper. There was a heated pool and jacuzzi but we didn't have time to visit that. I wouldn't return for personal travel but would definitely recommend for business travel.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Visited Houston Four Seasons for a convention. I stay in a lot of hotels of all kinds for business and I can definitely say the service here is the best I have ever experienced. Front desk, room and entire staff was top notch. Very friendly and helpful people. Quiet, clean, comfortable room.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Wellesley, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

My wife and I recently stayed at this hotel prior to a Western Caribbean cruise. We arrived early and did not expect our room to be ready. The front desk staff provided us with a complimentary upgrade to get us into a room right away even though we neither asked nor expected it. All the staff at the hotel did their best to assist us with tour arrangements, rental cars and anything else we needed. The entire staff was friendly, professional and efficient and the property was clean and well maintained. I would certainly stay here again when returning to the Houston area!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

This is a great hotel right in downtown. Their rooms are first rate, the service is great and the restaurant is excellent. They are very responsive to business needs and will bring a printer or a ream of paper to your room if you need it.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Frisco, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

I stayed at the Four Seasons Hotel in Houston for 2 days. Loved the friendly front desk staff, helpful doormen, and the car service! Helpful tip- the car service is not available 24 hours. The accommodations were beautiful too. When I checked in my room was not ready, but they offered up the Spa for me to get freshened up in. The Spa had everything I needed to get ready for my meeting. By the time I finished, my room was ready and they helped me take my bags there. The room was great and I loved the bed! It was so comfy!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

My husband and I recently stayed here over night because we had missed our connecting flight...it was last minute and they were extremely accommodating and kind. As soon as we got there they had a room ready for us and the room was beautiful. They also offer a car service if you are going to dinner or somewhere within a certain mile radius which was great !!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Great service and location. Food and drinks are good and the service is world-class and professional. Our room was amazing---the bed was awesome and so was the window/view. Maybe we were naive but it would be good to include prices on the breakfast card for the room--it can get expensive (although delicious).

Room Tip: Get the king size bed