“5 Star Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 457 Hotels in Houston
Orlando, FL
“5 Star Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

In Houston on business during a very rainy week. Being able to connect to my corporate building via the connecting tunnels and never having to go outside was fantastic! The service, amenities and extras that I received from the moment I arrived are what will bring me back. Turn down service, full sized down pillows, a full sized gym and spa, complementary laundry and shoe shine service were the highlights of my business stay. My wife will be coming with next time!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (141)
Houston, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

The Four Seasons once again exceeds all expectations. The staff is amazing. I came here exhausted after running the Marathon in Houston and was greeted with a team of folks waiting to pamper me. The room was beautiful. The amenities were La'Occitane. The mattress was perfect. Services included nighttime turn down with fresh water. I also opted for a massage. The spa was simply a very well appointed and comfortable locker room but the spa services were fantastic. I passed through the fitness center and if I had been able to walk, working out would have been a treat in such a great place. We ate at the restaurant for both dinner and lunch and both were fabulous. They laundered my marathon clothes overnight. It was wonderful and went beyond anything I could have imagined. This place is fabulous.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Esutherland, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Houston, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Dear Guest,
First of all, congratulations on running the marathon! What an amazing accomplishment. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and got a chance to indulge in our services. Your feedback is much appreciated and has been shared with the team. We hope to welcome you back soon!
Kind regards,
Elysia Sutherland
Montgomery, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed here to attend a Rockets game. From our experience at the front desk with Ainsley until the time we left the property everything was first class!! We encountered an AC problem, maintenance was right on it and offered to moved us to another room saying we really enjoyed our upgrade that we had been given to a suite and mentioning that we would be leaving to go to the basketball game. We returned to a replaced unit and a nice appetizer with drinks waiting in our room compliments of the assistant manager. After checking out I noticed that we had not received a credit that was part of fine hotels from American Express I sent an email to Maria Assistant Manager and she had it taken care of immediately. This is the perfect hotel when staying in downtown Houston it is easily walkable plus they have a car service if needed. We had a light dinner and drinks in the restaurant which was delicious. Can't wait to for our next trip to the Rockets game.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Esutherland, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Houston, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for the great review! It sounds like you made the most of your downtown Houston getaway. We apologize about the issue with the AC, but glad our staff did the right thing by making it up to you with a nice amenity. Thank you again for sharing your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back for your next trip to see the Rockets!
Best regards,
Elysia Sutherland
PR Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Great Service and the best bed & pilolows ever!! I should have called ahead to have car brought around to the front. It was a bit slow because of the New Years crowd but otherwise it was perfect! I highly recommend the Four Seasons. Downtown Houston is getting better all the time with casual and fine dining in addition to great entertainment.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

The room is spotless. The bed is very comfortable. Yvette at the front desk showed my daughter and toy wagon and let me pick a toy. She also sent some treats for the kids to our room. My daughter was very happy about that. However, it did take more than 15 minutes to get our car from the valet parking during a busy time, while we waited in the lobby and I had to go outside to check the status of my car. It didn't feel very good. Our room was close to the elevator. We could hear the noise of the elevator, although it was minimal. Although there were some nice extras, there was not much that separated this location from the 4 star hotels.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

We were allowed to bring our dog, the staff were very professional and it is so close to discovery green that we had nice walks down there. Also the restuarant Quattro delivers a great meal over and over again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

we planned our trip in the last minute, actually it was already 5 pm when we arrived Huston without a clue on hotel. The reservation manager Ana kindly arranged room for us including two kids so that we can check in at 6 pm. The staying experience was amazing: 1) the Jacuzzi was fatastic 2) I enjoyed the Loccitane bath stuffs 3) They offered excellent detailed service to make the kids happy such as candy wagon, Douglas toys. also, they arranged special refrig and oven to keep and reheat the baby food. Of course, the localtion is wonderful as it locates in downtown where has easy access to everywhere (they also have free bus to bring you around downtown area we did not use it though)
we wish to extend out stay if there is no other plan the next day, will stay at this place again if visit in the future.

Room Tip: higher floor definitely