“A must try, if your in town” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #32 of 7,216 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mediterranean, Contemporary, Fusion
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Houston, Texas, United States
“A must try, if your in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Cafe' Mezza has a very bright atmosphere, and welcoming staff. Nothing short of what you would expect of a restaurant. That's not why i rated it so high, its the food! Yes, the mango stuffed chicken is an absolute delight. The complimentary pita chips are fresh, and very tasteful "I eat way to many of them!". If you still have room at the end, Try their white chocolate bread pudding. Just start going here last month, and been here 5 times. I recommend going during lunch time, tends to get busy at light.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Citrus Heights, California
“A GREAT Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

We had Valentine's Day luncheon here, and found the food delicious, the wine very good, and the service excellent. Waitstaff were welcoming and friendly, we seldom had to wait more than a minute or two for anything we needed or for questions to be asked. We will be back!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“my experience was okay, nothing to be wow about”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I dont think the place deserve the top 10 rating , their food is good , we went for lunch and it was abit costly compare to other similar restaurant in the neighborhood ..

• 3 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas, United States
“have to go back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

The first time I went here I had ordered the chicken wrap which was ok. My friend who suggested we go here ordered the mango stuffed chicken. I tried one bite and I was in love. I came back the following week w/ 2 other friends so I can get my own dish this time. My friends of course loved it as well. It comes w/ a side of potatoe au gratin which is so yummy and also side of tastey grilled veggies. Be warned that this is a hearty dish but oh so worth the calories. It's a huge portion so I had left overs for lunch the next day. Large portions make up for the price. We also had to try their white chocolate bread pudding. If you like Ruggles Green's bread pudding, you will love this as well. I have been back several times when I get a craving for the mango stuffed chicken. Writing this review is making me want to go back again.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
houston
“Deserves more”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Love the place. Consisting the quality of food this place deserves much more attention. Mango chicken is fantastic. Their kabobs are very good & the lemon butter plates are amazing as well.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere