“have to go back” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #35 of 6,990 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Entertaining clients, Special occasions, Doing business, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Late Night, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Mezza Grille introduces a new concept of dining to the Houston restaurant connoisseur since 2005, it's New American Fusion cuisine that pushes the edge in flavors, innovations & style.......An amazing fusion of flavor!
Houston, Texas, United States
“have to go back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

The first time I went here I had ordered the chicken wrap which was ok. My friend who suggested we go here ordered the mango stuffed chicken. I tried one bite and I was in love. I came back the following week w/ 2 other friends so I can get my own dish this time. My friends of course loved it as well. It comes w/ a side of potatoe au gratin which is so yummy and also side of tastey grilled veggies. Be warned that this is a hearty dish but oh so worth the calories. It's a huge portion so I had left overs for lunch the next day. Large portions make up for the price. We also had to try their white chocolate bread pudding. If you like Ruggles Green's bread pudding, you will love this as well. I have been back several times when I get a craving for the mango stuffed chicken. Writing this review is making me want to go back again.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

houston
“Deserves more”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Love the place. Consisting the quality of food this place deserves much more attention. Mango chicken is fantastic. Their kabobs are very good & the lemon butter plates are amazing as well.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“trying new things”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

Im not sure how this place got such a great rating, but here goes. There was no hostess at the door, was asked to seat myself by the bartender, no problem. chose a cozy booth, which are plentiful. Waiter came with menu right away, I wanted a beer but the bar seemed very limited and there is nothing on tap. I had pecan crusted salmon as an entree, it was great, was a pretty big meal so come to this place hungry. Overall this place is clean, good food and good service, there is room for improvement when it comes to the beer selections. I passed on the dessert as it was very pricy.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Excellent in everything”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I like it alot and i did my engagement party there and the food was perfect and everybody was satisfied and loved it....

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
HOUSTON
“Excellent in everything”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Excellent Kabbab, Tekka, kibbi, tabouli, baba ghanouge, hummus...Clean and cozy place....Prices a bit pricey for mediterranean food...

Visited November 2012