“KA PSH goes my brains....” 5 of 5 stars

832-358-9000
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Perry's Steakhouse & Grille - Memorial City is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #69 of 7,288 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Gessner
Fairfax, Virginia
“KA PSH goes my brains....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Oh my god...You MUST go here and get Perry's Famous Pork Chop. I was referred here explicitly for this dish and my oh my was I right to listen. The chop is carved table side and cut in to 3 distinct pieces, the eyelash, ribs, and the loin. Each very different and each amazing. The chop is topped with steak butter (I didn't get it, and it was just as amazing w/o it) and served with Perry's house made apple sauce.

This chop is big enough for 2 to share or for 1 to have left overs. If you're in the area, you MUST try this.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Texas
“10th Anniversary Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

When Fallon, our waitress for the night, found out it was our anniversary, she brought rose petals to our table. What a nice touch! Turtle soup and bacon wrapped scallops started our meal. Filet mignon and tuna steak were perfect. A sampler dessert tray ended a great meal. Thanks, Perry's for such a memorable meal!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Austin, Texas
“What an impression”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Business meeting, went for casual but serious food.
Was recommended to head over to Perry's. nice atmosphere, plenty of parking, valet is available.
Wine and cocktails were good, plenty to chose from, they use an iPad to highlight drinks, specials and the wine list.

Wait staff very attentive, friendly and helpful.

I consider this a great place to meet, eat and have fun. I had a request due to dietary restrictions, the wait staff helped with my order and it was spot on...

Family style sides, plenty to share, and their world famous pork chop was a hit, served and cut table side. All 8 of us ate well...very well...from steak to pork chops to salad and even deserts ...

Will go back. Nice wine selection, not to noisy, not so dark, just right.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Houston, Texas, United States
“I like the surf and turf”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I've only eaten at Perry's Steakhouse once and the time I went, I ordered the Surf and Turf. I thought the dish was good but it was what I expected, I wasn't blown away by it... The steak was good (I eat mine well done so most chefs don't have to worry about burning mine up) and the lobster was alright. A good lobster is one that has good size and isn't too tough, theirs was right in the middle. The service is what was expected at that scale of restaurant and the presentation good. I wouldn't go crazy for Perry's but definitely a good place for a nice meal!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Katy, Texas, United States
“Amazing Pork Chop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

THis place has it all, Amazing food, great atmosphere, and outstanding service! Be prepared to pay for your experience. Great for business dinners, Special dates or anniversaries, birthdays, etc...

Visited January 2013