“Good quality” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Cafe Benedicte is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #203 of 7,487 Restaurants in Houston
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Westlake Blvd.
Transit: Metro 75 and 131 stop is right at the entrance of our shopping center.
Houston, Texas
“Good quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

I drive past here regularly and weekdays it's always busy during lunchtime. Popped in for lunch with my husband last week. It was relatively quiet, probably due to the Christmas season. The food was delicious and well presented. I had lentil soup, salad, hummus and kofta for around $17. Will be returning!

Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Good quality for good price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

I popped in here for lunch after getting a pedicure next door.
I had the lentil soup and a a half steak with homemade peppercorn sauce sandwich with sweet potato fries.
What good value at only $12 and was sooo tasty and filling. Would definitely recommend.
Would definitely return when back in Houston.
Was quite quiet when I wen but that was god for me as I was eating on my own.
Service was also friendly

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Katy
“Excellent Cuisine at Reasonable Prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is a great little restaurant offering excellent cuisine at reasonable prices. Located in a strip center, the interior is an unexpected attractive surprise. There are mediterranean inspired dishes along with continental cuisine and several specials during the week. "Dinner for Two" evening offerings are superb. Live music adds to the ambiance. The staff is friendly, well informed and attentive. The shaded patio is very pleasant when the weather cooperates. Cafe Benedicte is fairly casual dining with an upscale menu.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas, United States
“Unique Food- Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

Eating at Cafe Benedicte is an unique experience. If you want to eat something different you have to go to Cafe Benedicte.
Went for the first time with my family that came from New York. The food was fast, good quality it was excellent. The service was great, they were friendly. Excellent customer service.
My family wanted to go back the next day for dinner.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
austin, tx
“Some good things in Houston are outside 610 Loop!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

Our menu were exchanged after we showed the waiter that we had a Bloomspot voucher and we did not expect good things. But the crawfish appetizers and lobster bisque were spot on. The pork chop and salmon entrees were tender but may need a little salt. The chocolate decadence cake tasted more delicious than it looked. Our wine bottles was a blend from Pasa Robles & tasted better than the $55 price tag. The table along the glass windows allowed view of a family of ducks eating while we enjoyed our dinner and they read our seating request written on Open Table My partner and I would gladly drive outside the loop for this restaurant again.

• Visited September 2012