“Excellent food, remind me of home cooking in Egypt” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pasha Restaurant

Pasha Restaurant
2325 University Blvd, Houston, TX 77005-2641 (University Place)
713-592-0020
Cuisines: Turkish
Neighborhood: University Place
Neighborhood: University Place
Bryan, Texas
“Excellent food, remind me of home cooking in Egypt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Growing up in Egypt which is influenced by the Turkish cuisine, I yearn to Turkish cookery. Pasha, was an answer to this request. The food is delicious, the menu is a reflection of the diverse culinary feasts found in the Turkish cuisine. The service is superb, Moustafa, the propriator and his staff pulled all the stops to have a pleasent evenimg

Laurel, Maryland
“Great food & service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I did something I knew I should never do: stop in to a Mediterranean restaurant for lunch when I'm in a hurry. However, once I told the waitress at Pasha my time constraints, I was served amazingly promptly, and the food was delicious. Because I was dining solo, and didn't bring my spare leg, I couldn't get the Imam Biyaldi like I originally thought wanted to (they cook the whole eggplant for you), but the appetizer sampler I did get washed away any disappointment--each dish was lovingly prepared, smooth, and delightfully fresh. It's hard to find a place that can cook for the vegetarian palate anywhere, but perhaps especially in Texas. Pasha is one such gem to remember for the next visit!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Houston, Texas
“Nice little find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

Found this place via Yelp (sorry TripAdvisor) and was pleasantly surprised. We had the hummus as the appetizer which was pretty good. Went well with the bread that's served. We ordered the doner kabab plate and chicken. Both were good. We were served complimentary Turkish tea at the end of our meal and it was excellent. Overall, a nice little find.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio
“had to take my daughter out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

First time we were out at PASHA when we had grand son so my daughter was in Hospital. We told her we had good luncheon, she said, I live here and do not know about such place, how did you find it. So this time when we were in Houston, we drove 30 miles to take her out, like always, servie was prompt, food came in together for all of us and it was at right temperatures. Lamb Chop was sumptous. Salads were good and end with bakalava completed a good meal.

• Visited October 2012
“Authentic Turkish Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

I am a Turkish.After I have read the reviews about Pasha, I wanted to visit Pasha Restourant with my friends.We tried small mezze platter to get some idea.We were impressed.It is served with their home made pita bread which was pretty awesome.Then we tried Beyti kebab and Iskender kebab(these are kind of othentic Turkish dishes) , both were as delicious as in Turkey.Even it was weekend the service was promt and friendly.Don't forget to try Efes beer.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere