We stayed one night right after Christmas as a mini getaway/early anniversary while in Houston visiting family. We stayed in the Fort Worth room and enjoyed it. The house is pretty from the outside and actually has quite a few rooms for a B&B. The room was a good size and decorated nicely in the "fort worth" theme. It was also surprisingly quiet considering the number of rooms that appeared occupied. Breakfast the next morning was very good with a large selection to choose from. We will definitely return.
- Also Known As:
- Sara`s Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Sara`s Bed & Breakfast Inn Hotel
- Sara`s Bed & Breakfast Inn Hotel Houston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Urban Bed & Breakfast Inn in the Houston Heights located 4 miles from Downtown Houston inside the loop. 11 rooms and suites all with private en suite bathrooms (except for Paris room), Flat Screen LCD TV's, High Speed Internet, on-site parking, on bus route, jogging trail, free breakfast. Anytime Fitness is 3 blocks away and offers a special rate for guests. Close to everything. Owners live in separate cottage behind Inn. 24/7 Coffee and Tea and brownies. Book your nest stay at Sara's! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Sara's Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.