“These many reviews can't lie.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Westchase Mini-Suites

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Westchase Mini-Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Westchase Mini-Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2950 West Sam Houston Parkway South, Houston, TX 77042 (Westchase)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #31 of 468 Hotels in Houston
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“These many reviews can't lie.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

I chose this best western based on the reviews I read. I wanted to stay at the best western downtown since it was closer to the sites I wanted to visit, but I am definitely glad I went by these reviews. The place is very clean and spacious. It's definitely in a good spot too! Short drive from a street full of restaurants, shopping and more. Even right next to an Ihop which was not needed since the Breakfast at this hotel is very good! Overall a great experience staying at this hotel. Not to mention their friendly helpful staff! Daniel was very kind to print out directions to a couple restaurants and night clubs he recommended. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed May 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Washington DC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

9 times out 10 I agree with the TA community on highly rated hotels. Not this one. Don't get me wrong. It is not bad. It is just not that great either. It is an old 3 story hotel off the highway that has gotten a surface makeover. The 32 inch TV is nice. The bed frame is modern. But other wise it is just an old 3 story hotel. They have central air. It was set to 80 degrees. So 80 degree air was coming into my room offsetting the wall AC unit in the room. I asked the front desk about it. They said they would get back to me and never did. For the money the room is probably is a better than average. But I'd prefer a newer construction 3 star hotel any day of the week.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Lafayette, LA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

We travel all over the US and even outside our borders and I can't say that I have ever come across a hotel staff nicer than this one! They were nice, polite, helpful, and interested in every way when it came to making our stay outstanding.

I called prior to our arrival because I was not sure exactly where I was going. Denise was so very nice and made me feel so assured that everything was going to be perfect upon our arrival. There was a mistake in the type of room they had in the reservation for us. No problem, give me 30-seconds and I'll take care of it. I wanted to be placed near another guest whom we were going to Houston to meet for an activity. No problem, they moved our assigned room and we were right next door.

The breakfast was very nice, especially considering that it was included in the room price.

The room itself is very large with two queen beds and a sofa. The internet was fast and easy to connect. The beds were comfortable and the pillows the most comfortable I have ever used.

Parking was free and plentiful!

Overall, when you consider the reasonable price this was a great find for a hotel in Houston. I'm going back to this part of town I certainly book this hotel again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
DeRidder, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Well this is our 3rd stay here and we look forward to it everytime! The front desk girl Anna (I hope I got that right) was especially sweet and went out of her way to help us. The room as always was clean and the pool was super fun. My kids loved that part the most! We will be back again when we come to Houston!

• Stayed May 2013
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

We spent 2 weeks here. The rooms are very very clean and comfortable and the price is just right. The manager and staff go above and beyond to make sure that his guests have everything they need. The gals at the front desk ; Denise & Anna are very polite, good natured, friendly. And we cannot forget Daniel in the evening.
The breakfast is amazing! Not a complimentry breakfast but a hot and healthy one. Waffles, eggs, cereal, fruit, juice, yogurt, etc. Paulette does an outstanding job at the breakfast bar. You may just get lucky and have some of her homemade bisquits. :) If you have to stay in Houston this is the #1 place to stay, I wouldn't bother to go anywhere else. They are now like family. See you in July!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
La Llagonne, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

We spent two nights there last week.
We found out very efficient staff, a comfortable room, a nice breakfast in a convenient location and all that for a really fair price.
We strongly recommend this place.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Warren, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

We stayed for 2 nights. Front desk was very helpful when I asked for a quite room. Room is as cute as their name "mini-suites", clean and well-maintained as well. We really enjoyed the room. It was also great to be greeted with lovely smiles each time we went back from the history record low temperature.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Westchase Mini-Suites? Share your experiences!