“Small hotel, staff members with BIG hearts!” 4 of 5 stars

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Westchase Mini-Suites to your Saves list
Expedia.com Hotels.com
BEST WESTERN PLUS Westchase Mini-Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2950 West Sam Houston Parkway South, Houston, TX 77042 (Westchase)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn a $50 Gift Card
Ranked #13 of 447 hotels in Houston
Kingston, Jamaica
“Small hotel, staff members with BIG hearts!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Recently spent a couple days at this small hotel for a business trip. Boy was I surprised at the genuine warmth and fantastic customer service from the staff! How fantastic were they & how BIG a heart?- I was in a jam when my airport shuttle left me behind and it was crunch time to get to my flght on time. Immediately Paulette (fab hotel cook & good Samaritan) jumped in to my rescue and saw that I got to the airport on time! Many thanks!!

Stayed March 2013, traveled solo

260 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

From the time we checked in w/ Daniel Tang, to the time we checked out , the staff was more than accommodating. I would like to thank the Lady @ the Breakfast Bar, Paulette McNair, to the the folks @ the front desk, Denise Austin, Anna, and all the rest, they went above and beyond the call of duty. I would and will highly recommend this Hotel. Thanx!!!

• Stayed March 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

i wish to complement Paulette for the delicious hot breakfast that she provided during my stay here at the Best Western. Also, everyone working here is very helpful and we feel right at home during our stay.

Room Tip: we had a nice quiet room near the outside patio and pool. weather was excellent to sit out by the p...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

This hotel is a great value for the money. Wonderful staff and faster-than-usual wireless. Terrific staff and outstanding location. Would definitely stay again. Pulleeeez - Add an elevator! Breakfast was typical Best Western, but that's not bad. There,s an IHOP right on the property, if you want to pay for breakfast.

Room Tip: Ground floor is all good. If I could change anything about BW Westchase, it would be to add an eleva...
Tallahassee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

Very nice room. The A/C unit control was rather strange. Setting went from 22 to 30, almost like it was a Celsius scale. Breakfast was typical continental, nothing special. I was pleased with the fast Internet. Only thing that surprised me was the lack of an elevator. It's only two stories, so using the stairs wasn't a big deal, but, if I'd have had lots of luggage, I might have felt differently.

Room Tip: Definitely want a first floor room if you have trouble climbing stairs!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Jackson, TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

We booked this hotel using our American Airlines Advantage Miles and were pleased with how nice the hotel and staff were. The room was very neat and clean. Couch, comfortable chair, desk, refrigerator and microwave. The beds were very comfortable. Towels were the thickest we have ever had in a hotel. When we arrived we were not very hungry so we just walked to the IHOP restaurant that was next door. Good location. Enjoyed the hotel's hot breakfast before leaving in the morning. We will be sure to return the next time we are in the area. Wish they had an identical hotel in each of the cities we travel to!

Gloucestershire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

This is a very clean and comfortable place to stay whilst in Houston. Front desk staff and breakfast cook were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is the best in the 'complimentary breakfast' line that most chain hotels seem to offer.
Two small grumbles stop me from giving this a rating of 5:
1) The ice machine outside of our room, was very noisy and was particularly irritating at night when trying to sleep.
2) Despite leaving a 'please clean my room' sign on the bedroom door, our room wasn't serviced on the second morning of our stay. I appreciate that we were late leaving our room, however the maid and her cart, were parked outside of the room when we left and we said 'good morning' to her.
I'm not above making my own bed, but did mention it to the front desk as I needed a few items for the room that evening - staff were very apologetic.

Room Tip: Not room 232 or any other room next to an ice machine
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Westchase Mini-Suites? Share your experiences!