“Convenient Suites in Houston” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Westchase Mini-Suites

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Westchase Mini-Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Westchase Mini-Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2950 West Sam Houston Parkway South, Houston, TX 77042 (Westchase)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #19 of 451 hotels in Houston
Topeka, Kansas, United States
“Convenient Suites in Houston”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

We were in Houston for several days and needed to be close to family members. Made the reservation on-line and everything was in order when we arrived. Daniel at the front desk had everything ready as was very helpful with local information when we asked. The hot breakfast was fairly typical for a motel. Paulette made sure that there was always coffee and everything was stocked for breakfast. The evening "reception" is pretty basic, but a good way to relax some. The location is very convenient to major highways.

Room Tip: A room away from the Sam Houston Tollway is quieter.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

275 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Gonzales, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stayed here recently with my daughter and it was a great visit. The room was super clean, and the property was quiet and relaxing. We will definitely be back!!! The desk clerk Daniel that checked us in was super helpful and very nice. The breakfast in the morning was yummy as well.

Room Tip: The king bed suite was roomy and super clean!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
bwwgm, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Westchase Mini-Suites, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Meena P,
We are delighted to hear that you and your daughter enjoyed your stay. Daniel is one of our jewels. We appreciate you acknowledging him. Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I have lived in hotels for various amounts of time in 47 of the 48 continental United States, Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia and South America in the course my career as a peripetatic aritist and never have I found better coffee 24/7 [and I don't drink that much coffee] than that provided by my host BORIS at the BEST WESTERN WESTCHASE in HOUSTON.

AND THE STAFF that BORIS has assembled for the care of his guests is 5 STAR. Denise, Heresa, Dan at the front desk can answer any stupid question you might ask, and needles to say I ask many so I should know. Knowledgeable, friendly, caring, professional........one could not ask for more......and besides the coffee [again avilable 24/7 in the lobby] the morning breakfast cooked by Chef Paulette and Anna is just icing on the cake and it is included in the price of the room. I have many very interesting and amusing people from all over the world while in my pyjamies over coffee and croissants in the morning in the lobby.

BORIS even puts out some wine and cheese MON-THU from 1600-1900 in the lobby and again you never know who you might meet. Just the other day it was the IOWA STATE B-Ball team that I met and their coach, whose name I have unfortunately forgotten. Also forgot to get autographs as the team is ranked in the top 25 I believe. How stupid on my part.

I have been here on an extended business/pleasure trip since 15 DEC 2012 and will be staying here until around 20 MAR 2013 and do not hesitate to state that this is THE ONLY PLACE TO STAY IN HOUSTON.......and I should know cause I spent 3 nights at the HOTEL ZAZA [where Rock-n-Roll stars stay] in the museum district with my MYC girlfriend this last New Years and the expeience was less than satisfactory and the prices were a rip-off.

DID I FORGET TO MENTION that there is a fitness center, a pool with a hot tub, which I use every day to sooth my aching bones and joints, even if the air temp is 40 F, and their internet connection is free and faster that what I have at home. The hotel is very quiet, very secure and very easily reached for all the major highways. It is also pet friendly as my cat SNUFFY can testify to as she is travelling with me. All the staff know her and love her.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Mr Dennis D,
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to share your experience at our hotel with everyone. The fact that you extended your two day stay to a two month stay is appreciated. We enjoyed your presence and hope we see you here again soon.

Shreveport, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I rented a room with two beds....room 206. OMG! The bed was so amazingly comfortable...I never have been able to sleep so comfortably in a bed before at most hotels. I usually toss and turn, but I was able to sleep so peacefully at this hotel. The front desk clerks and staff were nice and polite. The hotel, bathroom, and bedroom was so clean!! The breakfast was awesome! I had the eggs and waffle with juice. I would definitely pick this hotel again for sure! It's definitely worth the money too!

Room Tip: away from stairs
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Malasi S
Thank you for your review. We absolutely love to hear about our guests being able to get a good night's rest. Please feel free to utilize our beds whenever in Houston. We appreciate your business.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

We stayed for four nights, starting December 26th. The room was spacious and clean, check-in was fast and efficient. We arrived mid evening, and went to the IHOP next door for a bite to eat.....not too impressed.
What makes this hotel special is the breakfast service. The lady who runs this (I think her name is Paulette), is a real delight. Although the breakfast area can be very busy, she keeps the food well stocked, and the area clean and tidy. She is friendly, cheerful and welcoming, and really makes a difference. Thank you.
We would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed December 2012
Dear AJMTrips,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with everyone. Ms Paulette is a gem to the property, and we appreciate you noticing her. We are here whenever you return to Houston. Thanks again

Boris Manriquez

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Westchase Mini-Suites? Share your experiences!