“Love staying here” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN PLUS Westchase Mini-Suites

You added BEST WESTERN PLUS Westchase Mini-Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN PLUS Westchase Mini-Suites
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2950 West Sam Houston Parkway South, Houston, TX 77042 (Westchase)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
1,000 bonus reward points
Ranked #30 of 470 Hotels in Houston
San Antonio, Texas
“Love staying here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

This is my favorite place to stay in Houston. The first time I stayed here is when my husband and I went to see UTSA vs Rice football game. From then on, this is the only place we want to stay at.

Positive:
1. Great customer service. Goes above and beyond.
2. Clean sheet, comfy pillow and bed, clean furniture, clean room overall.
3. Nice size room.
4. Good location.
5. Free parking and Internet.
6. Good breakfast.
7. They have pool and gym. Didn't use it so I can't comment on it.

Negative:
1. None to mention

Recommend? YESsssssss

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
bwwgm, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Westchase Mini-Suites, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Dear Mjpatterson,

We absolutely love repeat guests. You returning lets us know that we are doing something right. You are appreciated. Thank you so very much for your review.

Sincerly, Boris Manriquez

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here during our recent visit to the American Girl Store. Our room was clean and comfortable. The staff was extremely friendly. The breakfast was good and Ms Paulette was super nice. The halls were quiet. The only thing I could find wrong with the hotel was the need for elevator. The staff did offer to assist bring luggage to my room. Would stay again

Stayed October 2012
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

The room was big and everything was in order! I loved the breakfast bar especially Paulette! She is a loving person and her smiles radiates her energy. She loves people and serving the people. Her cooking is outstanding! I loved the hospitality they have! Thank you Paulette for my awesome experience, I felt right at home.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear Marcela T,
Thank you for staying with us and sharing your experience with everyone. You feeling right at home is a beautiful thing to us because that is what we aim for. Ms Paulette is a jewel. Please visit us whenever you are in Houston again. Thank you so much.
Sacramento
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

I enjoyed our stay here late August, Denise Austin at the front desk was so nice and pleasant as well as Paulette, the Breakfast Bar Host. Those two set the mood for this hotel! Denise and staff helped me with driving directions to a downtown location, printing out the Google Map, instructions and provided driving options.

The room was large with a desk, coffee table, couch, mini refrig,microwave, flat screen with cable. The exercise room had a bike, treadmill elliptical machine and weight machine.

There’s no elevator in this hotel so be ready to carry your luggage upstairs to the second floor.

Wine and light snacks are available 4 - 7, Mondays - Thursday nights.
Breakfast: waffles cheese omletes, scrambled eggs, sausages, sausage patties , yogurt, hard boiled eggs, juice, coffee. Paula worked hard to meet your needs and make sure you have a great start to your day.

I’ll definitely stay here again!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
bwwgm, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Westchase Mini-Suites, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Dear RamboSacto,

Thank you for your kind comments about our staff and property. We are very happy to have had you choose our property while you visited Houston. We will be here for you when you return. thanks again.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

From the moment I walked into this place I loved it. All the staff at the front desk were so helpful & incredibly friendly.

The room was large & I had no issues with cleanliness. The area seemed really nice in comparison to other places I went past. It's about a 30-40 min drive from Hobby airport. It's right next to a freeway but I had no issues with noise.

I didn't use the pool or have the breakfast but overall I couldn't have had a better stay. Stayed there for 6 nights.

• Stayed September 2012
Dear Bergaliciouss,

Thanks for your review. We are pleased to have met your expectations. When you return, we welcome you to have breakfast with Ms. Paulette as well as taking a dip in our pol or hot tub;-) We are sure that doing so will make your next stay more memorable. Thanks again.

Minot ND
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

I do a lot of business in Houston, and wouldn't stay anywhere else; they're simply the best.
Paulette at the breakfast bar is especially nice. She's friendly, and very personable; an asset to the hotel...

Room Tip: Book in advance, the hotel is a well kept secret among the traveling business people. The inside co...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Malcolm,

Being away from home often wears on a person. We strive to make your stay as cozy and comfortable as possible. We are pleased that you have shared your experience with everyone. As always, we will be here when you return to Houston.

Thank you.

Los Angeles
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

My this hotel was great! the staff was so kind! I would return always!!
the rooms are so comfortable and the location is great! the Breakfast was
AMAZING! I really surprised me to have a wide selection in a Best Western Hotel!
I was really satysfied! The pool was so good! I will bring my family next time I come to
Houston!! and the price was fair! this hotel is a must stay!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Dear Cecebla,

A Texas sized "Thank You" for taking time out to give us a review. Please do bring your family when you return. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you soon.