“First Class!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Bossier City, Louisiana, United States
“First Class!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

The hotel staff and accommodations are fabulous! The rooms are super clean, great quality and comfort - I always feel like a princess when I stay here. The Concierge go out of there way to make you happy with inquiries and the entire staff make you feel so special. Thank you ZaZa! You never let me down.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Matthew_Nuss, Manager at Hotel ZaZa Houston, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Teresa R!

Thank you for the great review! I am pleased that you find Hotel ZaZa comfortable and delightful! The Z team does a superb job in treating all guests like royalty. Please touch base when you would like to plan another ZaZa visit, as I will have my staff roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival! We love ya at ZaZa!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (287)
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Impeccable service at Zaza. Not only is the hotel absolutely beautiful but the services is commendable. I long to stay at Zaza and as far as I'm concerned I want to remain coming back as long as I can. I've been 2 years straight and I can honestly say they continue to provide awesome service from valet, bellman, room service, room decor and accommodations. I am already planning my next stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
TexasSandangel!

Thank you for the kind words! I am pleased that your visits over the last two years at ZaZa are always an enjoyable experience. The Z team looks forward to creating another signature ZaZa experience for you soon! We love ya at ZaZa!
Cedar Park, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

Thanks for making our 10th Anniversary a memorable experience. Ya'll will be forever remembered, because YA'LL WERE AWESOME!!! :-). Everyone, from the valet, front desk, room service and the Monarch!!!

Room Tip: The West Indies room has a great view and with a nice dining area. Enjoyed it!!!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Matthew_Nuss, Manager at Hotel ZaZa Houston, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
acsmith8!

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! I am pleased that your 10th Anniversary was a memorable experience at Hotel ZaZa. AWESOME! Please touch base when you would like to escape to ZaZa again, as I will have my staff roll out the reddest of red carpets upon your arrival!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

This is what a hotel stay should be! The room was beautiful, clean. The sheets were smooth and soft! Bedding was amazing! And best of all, the room service food was out of this world! I use room service a lot when traveling, but bad experiences in the last few years have made me only use it in emergency situations. Room service food at Zaza Houston was delicious and fast! I mean REALLY delicious, whether it was 3 am or 10 am, both were amazing and arrived within 30 minutes. Room service is expensive, so it should be awesome. As I sat in bed yesterday morning eating the best scrambled egg and French toast I've eaten since my mother cooked it 20 years ago, I thought, "now this is what a hotel stay should be!" After the last several years of waiting over an hour for BAD microwaved and COLD food that cost a minimum of $30 for a sandwich, I'd lost faith. Thank you so much zaza, for renewing my faith in great hotel stays!

• Stayed October 2012
LauraML!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback! I am very pleased to read that Hotel ZaZa renewed your faith in great hotel stays!

Our room service can definitely whip up some delish dishes! I am glad you enjoyed your scrumptious breakfast.

All in all, thank you again for the great review! The Z team looks forward to creating another signature experience for you! We love ya at ZaZa!
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

This hotel is beautiful inside and out. The rooms are delightfully decorated. The staff pays attention to details. Always courteous, offering water, opening doors, and handling the luggage. The food was yummy. And the lounge had great energy in a spectacular setting. I was one happy lady at this hotel.

• Stayed October 2012
jeffslove!

Thank you for your kind words! I am pleased to read that you were "one happy lady" at Hotel ZaZa! The food and atmosphere of the Monarch Bistro are definitely awesome! Please touch base when your travels return you to H-town, as the Z team would love to create another signature ZaZa experience for you!
Thibodaux, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I have stayed at the ZaZa several times with family and alone. Each time they made my trip so much easier and relieved so much stress. I have been going through cancer treatment for over two years and when possible if I can (usually) find a great deal at the ZaZa that's where I stay. I have stayed in quite a few different hotels on my frequent Houston visits and fell in love with the ZaZa when I found it. The staff is so kind and helpful and go out of their way to help in any way possible. On one trip we received bad news and the dining manager spent time talking to my husband and made him feel at home and we now have a very kind new friend. I don't know of any hotel that goes that far out of their way to help. The hotel itself has the most beautiful rooms, amazing bathrooms, spectacular views with elegant furnishings. You'll also get amazing service, a great nights sleep on a comfy fluffy bed, always clean surroundings, and for those really stressful times the spa is amazing. If you need a place to really relax after really bad days I wouldn't recommend any other hotel.

Room Tip: If possible get a package and upgrade to a suite. It's really worth it!! The cost of parking...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Matthew_Nuss, Manager at Hotel ZaZa Houston, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
LizEL678,

Thank you for the review! I am so pleased that you find your visits to Hotel ZaZa comfortable and relaxing. We at ZaZa want our guests to feel at home! I am happy you enjoy the furnishings and atmosphere of the hotel.

All in all, please touch base when you will be planning another trip to Houston, as I will have my staff roll out the reddest of the red carpets upon your arrival!
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I was really looking forward to staying at the ZaZa for the first time. I had planned a 30th bday celebration for two of my friends. The hotel is amazing, but the staff was extremly rude, especially the manager Ignacio. I have never been so insulted by one person in my life. Being a guest and paying what we did, we should have been waited on hand and foot. Instead Ignacio questioned our every move, searched our bags and tried to pick a fight with us. It was just very dissapointing!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
ZaZaHouston, General Manager at Hotel ZaZa Houston, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Dear Dissapointed {sic},

We love parties and celebrations to book through our catering department into function rooms so we can ensure the quiet enjoyment of all of our guests on the room floors. I am sorry that we were not able to accommodate your birthday celebration. But the amount of people, outside food and alcohol you wanted in the guest room room prevented us from allowing the party to start. We hate to say no but in some instances we must in order to maintain a quality environment for all. I have shared your review with the team so we can soften our approach. I appreciate your feedback.

We hope you understand and if you have any questions regarding the party policy, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly or visit the FAQ's section of hotelzaza.com.

Thanks!

Matthew Nuss
Executive Vice President

Been to Hotel ZaZa Houston? Share your experiences!