“Clean and close to the airport. ” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport

You added Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   15831 JFK Blvd, Houston, TX 77032   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
The HHonors Weekend
Ranked #86 of 468 Hotels in Houston
Certificate of Excellence 2014
New York City, New York
“Clean and close to the airport. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

This Hampton Inn is really close to IAH and has shuttle service from the airport. It is clean and the staff is helpful and friendly. There are not too many restaurant options around but we just walked to the Double Tree that was next door. We would stay here again!

Stayed October 2013
MikeMay71, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport, responded to this review, October 22, 2013

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. I would like to thank you for being so kind with your comments and I will be sure to pass this on to our staff during our daily huddles. It truly is an honor when our guests let us know how we are doing and that we are treating you well. You are the reason why we are here and thank you again for letting us know your stay was fantastic.

Thank you again for choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Bush Airport and for commenting on your stay with us! Have a wonderful day!

Mike May

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Big Sandy, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Our 5th visit and still a excellent place to stay. We will definitely be returning. The staff, the location, the amenities all were quality. We enjoyed the new layout of the breakfast and sitting area. The staff were very helpful and courteous. The airport shuttle drivers were very nice and courteous as well. Being near Bush International

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Bush Airport. We know that when you come to Houston you have many establishments to choose from and we thank you for choosing to stay with us.

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. We strive to give our guests 100% satisfaction while staying with us and the only way we know if we are succeeding is to hear it from our valued guests. I would also like to thank you for being so kind with your comments and I will be sure to pass this on to our staff during our daily huddles. It truly is an honor when our guests let us know how we are doing and that we are treating you well. You are the reason why we are here and thank you again for letting us know your stay was fantastic.

Boone, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I had a wonderful experience riding from the airport - the woman who drove the shuttle was excellent, friendly, outgoing, etc... Great introduction to this property! Check in was fine, but the furniture in the room needed replacing. The front desk was not very helpful for the dining situation. All that said, I have to tell you that I complained about some of this, and the manager "made it right," and has dealt with the issues of my complaints. That impressed me. So you really should try it. Hampton Inns are always decent properties. Very convenient to the airport.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thank you again for choosing us and for your kind comments on how we handle things. We look forward to your return and thank you for being loyal to our Hilton/Hampton Brand.

Warmest Regards,

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

The quality of this hotel far out did my expectations. It was clean, had wonderful mattress and great linens. The breakfast was great and they even prepared to go bags for early flights people or people in a hurry. The airport transportation was smooth. The staff were friendly and efficient. The Hampton Inn is now at the top of my list of places to stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MikeMay71, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport, responded to this review, October 8, 2013

Levelland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

Last weekend, I was returning to Texas from India and got trapped overnight in Houston due to a cancelled flight. Being a Hilton HHonors reward member, I decided to see if a Hilton brand hotel was nearby. Luckily, the Hampton Inn Bush Intercontinental Airport was less than five minutes away. I thought I'd have to wait a long time for the shuttle since it was raining, but the driver was there within 10 minutes of my reservation confirmation. The staff is warm and welcoming, and the shuttle service is both fast and safe. The rooms are clean, and the wireless works great. Best of all, the beds are spacious and just soft enough to be comfy! Breakfast offerings included sausage, biscuits, waffles, eggs, cereal, juices, coffee, and milk, and the dining area is kept clean even during a busy breakfast service. I thought at first that the noise from the departing airplanes would be a problem, but the rooms facing the runways are surprisingly quiet. I enjoyed my stay and will return the next time I'm trapped in Houston.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

MikeMay71, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport, responded to this review, October 4, 2013

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. We strive to give our guests 100% satisfaction while staying with us and the only way we know if we are succeeding is to hear it from our valued Hilton Honor members.

Panama City, Panama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

I enjoyed my overnight here on the way back home...easy to get too - but remember you have to call the hotel to get the shuttle car to come and pick you up - once there (about 10-15 minutes from the terminal 3) check in was quick and friendly. Room was just fine, had all I needed and I especially appreciate free wifi. TV and desk area as well.

Bed was really comfortable and the bathroom had nice amenities including the ear plugs. Now I am a light sleeper and did not need them....so what can I say. This room had a walk in shower, good lighting and lots of counter space.

Right out my window I could see a Taco Bell and Jack in the Box...so for those who are hungry, close and easy to get to. Breakfast was also included at this hotel and was continental but offered porridge and make your own waffles along with the other items. Take away bags are also available. All in all a very nice place to stay...oh and coffee and tea available in the lobby 24/7 plus daily newspaper...nice perks.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
MikeMay71, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport, responded to this review, October 2, 2013

Colorado springs, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

This is a pretty typical Hampton Inn. If you aren't familiar with them, they are a good middle of the road Hilton brand that has a nice business atmosphere, but also great for family vacations. I like the breakfast, which is much more complete than most hotels in this price range. This hotel had a few more healthy options than others I've been at, which I liked. AND it's just outside the airport, so was very easy for me getting in and out of Houston

Mike May

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport? Share your experiences!