“My stay at a Day's Inn” 5 of 5 stars

2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   9114 Airport Boulevard, Houston, TX 77061   |
Ranked #20 of 451 hotels in Houston
GreenLeadersSilver level

380 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

I booked this hotel for my vacation to houston based off the amazing reviews and did not look closely enough at the bad ones. The hotel looked nice for an older hotel with outside corridors but I could not stay at any hotel in this area! The area was not safe for me to stay in as a woman traveling alone. I ended up out the cost of a nights stay.

Directly across the street is g cabaret strip club and down the street is playmate studios. I didn't even see a fast food place nearby. I finally found a star bucks and asked about the area and was told I shouldn't be there alone at night.

I stayed instead a 15 min easy drive South off Bay Area blvd near the space center. It was more expensive but a much safer nicer base for my vacation.

• Stayed November 2012
Vishal T, General Manager at Days Inn and Suites Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
December 31, 2012

Thank you for your review of our property and location on tripadvisor.com. We are very pleased to hear that you found the exterior of our property to be satisfactory.

On behalf of myself and the staff here at the Days Inn and Suites Houston Hobby Airport we would like to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your vacation due to the location of our property. Though we cannot control the manner of the businesses around ours, we want each guest to be as comfortable as possible during their entire stay.

With Kindest Regards,

Days Inn and Suites Houston Hobby Airport Team
BLOOMINGTON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

This days inn deserves a five star.we have been travelling around america for 3 n half mths and this was the best days inn we have stayed in .The owners should be very proud of them selves . Its a shame that the rest of the days inn don't keep up the standard that this owner has

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Hobby-Airport-Hotel, General Manager at Days Inn and Suites Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Dear Value Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a nice review on TripAdvisor. Our staff takes great pride in providing excellent customer service for our guests and it’s very rewarding when someone like you takes the time to recognize our efforts. I will certainly share your thoughts with everyone. The next time you are in Houston,TX, I hope you will stay again at Days Inn and Suites Houston Hobby Airport.

Look forward to servicing your future lodging needs.

With kindest regards,
Days Inn and Suites Houston Hobby Airport Team !!!
Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

I stay in Days Inn quite a bit in my travels and this was the nicest one I've stayed in by far. Most are two to three stars, this hotel is easily four. Beautiful room, clean, nice towels, and the grounds are clean and beautiful as well. The proprietor and his staff are extremely nice as well. If you're going to be staying in Houston near Hobby, this is the place to stay. Save yourself some money if you usually stay in four star hotels and stay here.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
December 31, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your recent comments regarding our hotel, its cleanliness and our staff. Every member of our team hopes to exceed guest expectations during their stay. We are all pleased that not only did you find our staff to be friendly and courteous, but our guest rooms and grounds to be beautiful.

We would also like to thank you for recommending our hotel to other travelers, and we hope the next time you are in the Houston area you will allow us to further meet your lodging needs.

With Kindest Regards,

Days Inn and Suites Houston Hobby Airport Team

Been to Days Inn and Suites Houston Hobby Airport? Share your experiences!