Visited Houston to meet up with friends and take in a concert and a couple Astros games. While searching for a hotel, I found many chain hotels. I have no issue with those types but I also saw this one. It seemed different as it was in a renovated building and seemed to be a low key type place. I saw the pictures online and it seemed decent. When I saw the price, I went for it. I was by myself so a single room was ok. When I arrived from the airport, the outside was really low key. The building is about 75 years old and Club Quarters wanted to keep some of the old facade while updating to modern comforts. I checked in quickly with the portals at the front door. The staff was friendly and I took up a conversation with some a few times. When I got to my room, I was quite pleased in that it was a very nice well kept and clean room. The only thing that may be a negative is that it was a small room. The space between the wall and front of the bed was narrow but in reality, I had all the amenities I needed. The hotel was somewhat centered in the downtown area. I was going to a couple Astros games that week and the stadium was only about 5 blocks away. I was also going to see a Porcupine Tree concert at the House of Blues and that was about the same distance. I met up with some old friends at the Flying Sauce which was around the corner. I also ventured about the city admiring the architecture. I was quite please with Club Quarters.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters In Houston Hotel Houston
- Club Quarters In Houston Hotel
- Hotel Quarters Houston
- Club Quarters Houston
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Private, full service club-like hotel with 274 rooms located in a beautifully restored landmark building and near all the major office buildings. Conveniently located near The Houston Pavilions, downtown’s new area for trendy restaurants & shopping, theatre district, nightlife activities and museums. The new sports arenas, convention center and shops at Houston Center are also close by. Club Quarters is the best value hotel based on quality and prime location. Club Quarters provide:• Safe, restricted entry• Instant registration and check out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 3 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 80 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID• Laundry facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Club Quarters in Houston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.