“Nice place” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #46 of 451 hotels in Houston
LA
“Nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I stayed here on a business trip for one night. I have to say the location is good. It's close to a CVS and convenient store. It also has a nice restaurant with amazing food. The room was clean the hotel service was friendly. There is no parking lot, so you have to valet your car. The valet the day I stayed was friendly and trustworthy. His name was Cedrick. He went out of his way to make me feel like I was important ! If I travel to Houston again, I will definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

366 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

My stay at the Club Quarters was fabulous from the drive in for valet to the front desk. Imogen helped me well in familiarizing me with the area, and offered me the suite upgrade for a great price! The rooms are clean, water bottle service and snacks offered are just great! Enjoyed staying here, coming back again.

• Stayed September 2013
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

As i arrived at Houston Airport, my trouble starts to beginn. Because the German Lufthansa lost my Baggage.
Nicole an Sheena spend me so much extra Time, to get into my personality Situation, like it feels absolutily breathtaking an realy positive.
For the Background that i do need to have:
> new closes, i only got left what i were as i arrived
>I allso need medical and pharmacy help, because my medicin was also into my baggage
>need new outdoor Equiptment, she show my a good adresse
>need separete Recives, to get the extra spend money back

And all the time, at little situations, that two real fine Woman, helps my to get my confidence back.
That's the best help i erver get by an Hotel Service Personal. Belive me, that i travel allmost of the world!
Frank Grabietz
Germany

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
College Station, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

I want to say my stay a few weeks ago was excellent at Club Quarters. Everyone was very friendly, from the greeters at the reception, and even down to Cedric at the valet stand. They all took great care of me and my family during our stay here.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
LA - CA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

We stayed 1 night and wanted something within walking distance to an event downtown. Club Quarters was nice. The front desk service and valet service was average/good. The room itself was small but clean and comfortable. We loved that there were free snacks available in the lobby and free bottled water on every floor. I would not recommend the hotel restaurant for breakfast. The prices were okay but the food was mediocre at best and service was downright terrible. Pancake syrup, salsa, and other condiments were served in little plastic take-out style cups, which made me feel like I was eating at an airport or on a train instead of an actual restaurant. The waitress did not check on us even once.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Rooms are big, SUPER CLEAN and uber swanky!.. Beds are extremely comfortable and close to mostly everything downtown. The employees were more than helpful, no matter how many times i bothered them, lol. The parking attendant, Cedric was also very sweet!. he made me feel comfortable handing over my keys, and always had a smile on his face. I will definitely be staying here again!!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Chicago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

First stop on a road trip, ideally situated to explore Houston. Very late check in due to flight delays which were no problem for the hotel, rooms and facilities as expected and perfectly comfortable.
Excellent service from the staff, in particular I left a shirt in the room following check out. They were able to send it to me as we continued our trip, unexpected and very appreciated additional service.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Club Quarters in Houston? Share your experiences!