“Good seafood” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner
New Waterford, Ohio
“Good seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

I had the shrimp, stuffed blue crab and crab cakes. It was very good. Excellent service and it was very fast. Good value.

Visited August 2012

saraga1908
“great dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

Went with a work group, i don't eat seafood so i got the chicken. on a tuesday night the place was at capacity - that says something! food was great and so was the service. nice location and atmosphere

Visited August 2012
Birmingham, Alabama
“Family Business”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

We ate there twice! Food is just great!!! We love seafood and it was nice to share these meals with my siblings and my son! Great service, quick and quality, fresh seafood! Love the Greek salad, fondue and fried oysters!!! Even enjoyed the seafood gumbo on the second visit...good food!

Visited July 2012
“Another Great Pappas Restaurant!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

Great place,great food. I ate at the bar and had great service and the seafood fondue was incredible. Ill be back!!!!!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“Try the Garlic Bread!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

Okay, so I know garlic bread is not a reason to go to a restaurant but their garlic bread is worth mentioning and when I go again I will order it whether I have anything that goes with it or not! The food was pretty good and we did not have to wait even though the restaurant was busy on a Sunday afternoon. My dinner partner and I tried several different dishes and everything we had was good. The baked potatoes are enormous! I guess everything really is bigger in Texas.

Visited July 2012