“Excellent Dining Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3,162 of 7,276 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: American, African
“Excellent Dining Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012

Great services from the staff. Some of the best we've ever experienced. I LOVE spicy food, so everything served was perfect and delicious. Very different from the average family restaurant, which was great; I get bored easily. Not to mention, much more affordable than the usual places we have dinner. Overall, an excellent dining experience. We will definitely be coming back in the near future.

• Visited January 2012

“Fufu Fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2012

Delicious food! I really appreciated the help/advice from one of the owners. It was my first time trying fufu. I tried it with both of my hands and a fork. The waiters were helpful and very friendly. It was a unique (in a good way) dining experience, and I may take some of my friends here to broaden their horizons.

• Visited January 2012
Houston, Texas
“Amazing food and service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2012

Amazing food and service. It's obvious customer service comes first at Finger Licking.

• Visited December 2011
Houston, Texas
“The Quintessential Nigerian Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2012

Finger Licking is home away from home for me. I have been dining here since its inception some ten years ago. Great people, good price, delicious food and courteous service. Finger licking is the quintessential Nigerian restaurant.

• Visited December 2011
Houston, Texas, United States
“Wonderful Eating Experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011

I read the previous reviews and wanted to find out for myself if the reports were true. I must say that I did not find any of the points to be true.... at least not anymore! Waiters were very friendly, food was delicious and the music made me feel like dancing! I would encourage the previous eviewer to try it out again!

• Visited November 2011