“What’s there to review to Chili’s? Everything if they are good at it.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Chili's Grill & Bar Westheimer

Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern, Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
San Antonio, TX.
“What’s there to review to Chili’s? Everything if they are good at it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

It had been a while since I received a meal service comparable to what I have experienced in this Chili’s location. The servers are attentive and care for you and overall I could see that at least on the past three times I have been here that they all work as a very efficient team, I honestly congratulate whoever is making this happen. Please keep it going.

To the food part… I quickly placed my order. At the moment I am on a low carb diet so my options are limited. I decided to have the 6 oz. Sirloin steak and asked to substitute the baked loaded potato that comes with it for more broccoli, I kept the bacon; who doesn't love bacon? and I asked them to remove the cheese as well.

The steak was cooked medium as I asked, the broccoli was fresh and crisp and with bacon on top. I forgot that it comes with bread! so I didn't had it, but it looked appetizing. Of course this was all very good.

Overall, I think that this place offers excellent value and service for a good price compared to some same category restaurants. I will keep it on my list.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Houston, Texas
“Pretty Consistent & What You'd Expect From The Chain”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

All are the same and that's what a person wants when eating @ Chili's. A descent burger or my favorite, the Southwestern Eggrolls, hits the spot every time. Restaurant at this location was clean..food was brought out relatively quickly and the staff was polite.

Visited June 2013
Bryan, Texas
“Excellent service - good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Standard Chili's food was good - not great. Ribs were ok - smothered in BBQ sauce. The servers were excellent - very friendly - went the extra mile.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Helotes, Texas, United States
“Good food and good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

We went to Chili's knowing you can always find something on the menu that is good! We arrived just in time before a major rain storm hit Houston. The menu was a litle different than before,however still good choices. We had a really great waitress, Shanice(sp) she took great care of us and it appeared she really enjoyed her job. Location was great, walking distance to our hotel.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“I will be going back before I leave.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

I just arrived and this place just around the corner from my hotel. From the outside looked like just another chain and stepping in looked the same. However this where similarities ended for me as a chain. Being my first experience of a chain in the states I was surprised. Our server was very friendly the service was quick but not hurried. I have to say that this was the best burger I have had that I did not make myself.
It was pretty quiet when we got in but got the feeling would have been same service even if it was busier..

Great value and tasty and service was cherry ontop

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere