“Love this Place!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Michelangelo's Restaurant

Michelangelo's Restaurant
307 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77006-3129 (Neartown/ Montrose)
713-524-7836
Neighborhood: Neartown/ Montrose
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Love this Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have been going to this restaurant for years and have never had a bad meal, our favorite dish is the veal chop. The service is excellent and the atmosphere is very romantic. I consider it always a special treat to have dinner here!

Visited July 2013

Columbia
“BEST PLACE TO FALL IN LOVE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Yummy pasta, delicious garlic bread. Piano and candlelight to set the mood. Let the vino flow with great customer service! I enjoyed everything from the intimate seating, full bodies wines and prompt service. My boyfriend and I fell in love all over again by sharing a beautiful meal here. Max&Amarie

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Pasta”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Been here many years. They have outstanding lasagna and other past dishes. They have great ambiance. The only problem here is the limited parking spaces.

Houston, Texas, United States
“Angry and Disappointed with the unprofessionalism”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I didn't want to write this but the manager, David, and the Valet worker, Juan Saragosa, did not take care of me as a long time old customer. I have been an old customer from once the establishment opened. My family and I were personal friends of God bless his soul, original owner, MIRKO. I had attended a 80's party across the street at Numbers and thought it was safe to park at Michealangelo's since they offered the public to park in their personal property and paid the valet for it. When I returned at 1:45am, I found two bottle of broken glass that were thrown at my tire. The valet attendant, Juan Saragosa, was present along with the whole kitchen staff who saw me and my girlfriend leave. As soon as I left the parking lot, my tire went flat and I had to pull over to the Valero gas station where a nice stranger changed my tire. I spoke to David on the phone and he agreed to look at the camera footage and told me to present the new tire bill to him. I dropped off the bill and talked with Juan and he was not interested in listening to me at all. He argued with me and made me feel terrible. It was clearly the restaurant's fault as I was allowed to park on their private property. David never returned my phone calls either!!! I have been in the hospitality business for over 30 years, at the least he could have returned my calls and made some kind of agreement. I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE AGAIN!!! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
La Porte, Texas
“Wonderful evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

We went last night for the first time. we were seated next to the piano an were worried that the 4 of us wouldnt be able to visit but we were very pleasantly surprised the music was soft and soothing the service was prompt and the food was perfect. The portions were just right, so many places serve way too much or way too little they were right on the mark
We split a desert that was wonderful and the price was exactly what we thought it should be
In all a wonderful experience

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere