“Curbside takeout.” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Houston, Texas
“Curbside takeout.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012

Food was fair. Chicken salad skimpy on bird, look like it was sliced with a razor. Spaghetti feast quite tasty but light on meats, used to be meatier. Shrimp Alfredo could use more shrimp. Service was good, hostess inviting.service was prompt.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Tomball, Texas
“Blah Service...Blah Food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Food - This is supposed to be an "authentic Italian kitchen"? The food was very bland and unoriginal. I could have gone to an Italian chain and had better food. Not to mention it was slightly on the pricy side, ESPECIALLY for the quality. Anyone can throw noodles in a bowl with some Ragu on the top. I was highly disappointed.

Service - No greeter at the podium when I walked in. Then, we were sat without any communication whatsoever, just handed menus and he walked away. The seater then turned into our waiter and came back a few minutes later for our drink order. Took awhile to gather up two waters, but finally came back and took our dinner order without any upbeat interest.

Overall - Do not recommend. If you want lousy service and unoriginal Italian, then this is your place. But I've definitely had better elsewhere.

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
maxe1lab
“Poor Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2012

They charge extra for a salad, even though the waiter presented it with the entree. They do not honor coupons for free items without a hassle of registering on their website.

The food is good. The portions are large, the waiters are good (Kenny was constantly available to refill drinks and ask about our meal). The restaurant is quiet with cute Italian decor. I enjoy going there and I have given them many chances, but they keep letting me down.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Rockwall, TX
“Excellent Italian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

Nothing to dislike at this place. The food and service were great. We plan to eat here each time we travel to Houston.

Visited April 2012
Houston, TX
“We walked out”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2009

I've been here two times. The first time we waited so long at our table for service that I spoke with the manager and he gave me $50 in gift cards.

Only 50% of the staff seemed to speak English. Everyone should have the opportunity to work here if, a. They are here legally and b. Can speak English.

The second time that I came back in order to use the gift cards, the service was inattentive. Our orders were not correct and we had to wait further for the proper meals that we ordered.

Since I only used $25 of the $50 value, I gave the $25 gift card to someone else as there was NO WAY that I would go back to that establishment.

To be blunt: It was 2 terrible experiences.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere