“Quickest service ever” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Californian
Calgary, Canada
“Quickest service ever”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

Call me sad but I really like Cracker barrel for good old fashioned country cookin !

Whenever I'm in the states I look for one of these, this time around it was close by my hotel so I stopped by. Service was the quickest ever, I swear I got my entre within 5 mins of ordering and diet coke refills came by magic - really the best waitress ever.

Food wise I has country fried steak with steak fries which was really great - when looking for good basic food I heartily recommend cracker barrel

Rob

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

75% Recommend
Houston, Texas
“Butter adn more Butter”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2012

Tastes a bit of processed food, but boy do they add the butter. Not the place for a gourmet meal, but like many other similar restaurants - this will do for a breakfast or lunch occasionally - but not if yur are ona diet...

Visited December 2011
Houston, TX
“Loved it”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

Food was good as usual. I have stopped at this location and the location in greenspoint various times. I enjoy their county store and clean setting in the dining area. The food is always fresh and warm when it arrives at my table. I recommend Cracker barrel versus any fast food place for breakfast.

• Visited February 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Houston, TX
“Love Eating Here!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

I'm one of those people that love eating at Cracker Barrel ... and this particular location is on my side of town so I love eating here. I've always had great meals here, and the wait staff have always been "right on" with the service. I don't remember ever having to wait more than 15 minutes to get a table -- no matter whether I'm by myself or have someone with me. I would definitely recommend eating here!!

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
tribune ks
“Food good Service needs improvement”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011 via mobile

Good food you expect from Cracker Barrel. Service was only fair and slow. Glad the atmosphere makes it worth the visit

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere