“Don't pass this up” 4 of 5 stars
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
11685 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77077-6709 (Westchase)
281-920-3553
Neighborhood: Westchase
Houston, Texas
“Don't pass this up”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The PF Chang's in the Woodlands is located on the waterway, just outside the Woodland's Mall. Enjoy the chicken wrap to start your meal. Lot's of spicy options and they are always good. Next luncheon, here we come....

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

houston
“Always Good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We've been to P.F. Chang's and also ordered take-out often. The food is always good and the service is always good. Last night we took relatives visiting from England and the food and service were both outstanding! Thanks so much to John (newly transferred from Sugarland) and chefs for making it a great experience. There are a lot of restaurants in the Westchase area and this is maybe the most dependable for quality. You won't be disappointed!

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Katy, Texas
“Heath Risk”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

My friend and I excitedly went to PF Changs off of Westheimer in Houston. I have always adored their food and dining experience. We ordered a Mojito and the bartender was prompt and helpful. I ordered lettuce wraps and an Asian nacho appetizer to begin. After eating one an nacho, my friend (a prominent real estate agent in the area) turned ghostly white. I asked her what was wrong. She said "I am in shock." she explained that she witnessed a man behind the serving line in the kitchen scoop a tasting sample off a plate that was about to go out of the pass. That was NOT the problem. The problem came when he quickly scooped another bite, put it in his mouth, and then scoop a subsequent bite and put it in his mouth. He then sent the plate out to a diner in the restaurant!! So we informed the bartender who in turn grabbed Carrie the "Manager" came out and before asking our account or anything that happened, she said "I'm sorry you had the misperception that one our chef used the same for to sample the quality of food." she then said "here at of changs we have the highest standards and that would NEVER happen." She never once said that she would ensure that would never happen or that she would speak with the gentleman that my friend recognized. We could not eat the food thereafter and for the time we were having to pay for this horrible experience, $65, all the servers that came out pointed and laughed at us from the wait station. I am still in shock from this experience and truly think others should know what happened. This is a terrible health hazard an should be looked into further by corporate Changs! I am so disappointed because PF Changs has been my favorite place to dine since the first one I went to in Fort Worth Texas many years ago. Hope this helps them to clean up their act at the Westheimer location!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic - but ..........”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

Make sure you are ready to eat massive amounts of food! as this is a family portion restaurant. I didn't know that the first time I went there but I do now.

Great food, fast service and very polite and friendly staff.

Visited October 2011
CC, Texas
“Paying for ambience instead of exceptional food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2010

I recently visited Houston's PF Chang's, and while I recently visited another PF Chang's in Corpus Christi, Texas I thought I'd give it another try. Why is it that employees and managers don't take more pride in their craft whatever level of position that may be. When people walk into a restaurant where the ambience of a well decorated restaurant has been painstakenly presented to the general public, the general public want to see it transcended to the type of service they receive as well. Additionally, the presentation of the food should have the same attention given to it. While I cannot complain that the food is bad, I can complain that it is "ordinary"!! If you're going to present ordinary, why not tell patrons they're better off standing in line at the mall food court for the same meal. How many times does someone have to pay for "ambience" while compromising enjoying an exceptional dish! Oh, and as for the kid menu, I was quite offended to have it spelled out in the menu that the chicken fried rice, or chicken low mein didn't come with vegetables specifically to appeal to children. I WANT my children eating their vegetables. In fact, my kids were eating the vegetables off my plate.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere