“Good breakfast, very crowded” 4 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Le Peep
3810 Farnham St, Houston, TX 77098-4002 (Greenway/ Upper Kirby)
713-520-5201
Menu
Improve this listing
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Neighborhood: Greenway/ Upper Kirby
Boston, Massachusetts
“Good breakfast, very crowded”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Waited for about 45 minutes on a Saturday morning, but wasn't blown away by the food. The service was good, friendly staff, always smiling. But I don't think the breakfast was anything spectacular.

Visited May 2013

Victoria
“Great Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

My god-son wanted pancakes for breakfast so my friend, myself, my boyfriend, my god-son, his wife and his 3 kids all went LePeep. Everything was delicious, a lot of food and great people working there!! I love that when they bring your drinks, each of us also got a carafe of drink extra. I believe they are only open for breakfast and lunch....I didn't check what times they were open. I do know that when we got there, you had to put your name on a list and even for 8 people, it wasn't that long of a wait. We will be going back!!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Austin, Texas
“Great service, ok food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

My husband and I love breakfast. We were staying at a hotel nearby and when I did a search this place popped up. We enjoyed the service, the waitress was really nice and on top of things, but we weren't impressed with the food. I ordered the waffles and my husband ordered some skillet. The waffle was extra crispy and the sausage wasn't that great. My husband wasn't pleased about his good either. It wasn't gross, but it wasn't great either. We spent about $40 and it definitely wasn't worth it.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Bristol, Tennessee
“Good Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Went to the location in Memorial City, good spot, had the Lumberjack, everything was made to order. Service was great, Facility was very clean. Would go again.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
williamsburg virginia
“Good choice for breakfast and lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

Ate a late lunch at Le Peep in Rice Village. Excellent food and service - especially for the reasonable. Unique atmosphere - not a chain experience. Food is cooked to your order - like a restaurant. One of my better experiences! Would eat here again - no problem

• Visited July 2012