“Great date lunch” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hobbit Cafe

Hobbit Cafe
2243 Richmond Ave, Houston, TX 77098-3308 (Greenway/ Upper Kirby)
713-526-5460
Neighborhood: Greenway/ Upper Kirby
Houston, Texas
“Great date lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Take your date here, eat one of the sandwiches while laughing about it and see how they respond. If they laugh...keep them. Love these sandwiches....big, furry, funny AND GREAT!!

Visited July 2012

Pearland
“I may not visit often but its awesome when I do”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

They make this avocado sandwich, I dont know exactly how many avocados they use but it is huge! I shudder to think of the calories. The decorations inside are a must see, its a fun experience.

Crosby, Texas
“My first impression was awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I've always heard great things and wanted to try the Hobbit Cafe so, I suggested to a couple of friends that we meet there at noon on Sunday, 12/2/12. First of all, the patio and atmosphere of the restaurant are so welcoming. I was thrilled that they offer brunch, my favorite, and started off with a mimosa. Then I had the Avocado Omelette, which was made with cream cheese and herbs, and it was SO delicious! The potatoes that were served with it were not fried and were seasoned perfectly. The portions were enormous and everyone in our party was very pleased with their choices and the service we received. I was complimented by my friends for the great find and we will definitely return!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Terrible service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Been by twice and both times service was terrible. First my food came out way later than everybody elses. They were almost done with their plates! Second time i just ordered a beer and they completely forgot about me!

USA
“To Veg or not to veg that is the question”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I have been going to the Hobbit for many years and their menu always satisfies me. Sometimes it might be a veg only sandwich like the Thorin Oakenshield, but normally my carnivore comes out for their burgers or salmon. I never leave disappointed.

Visited August 2012