“My favorite mexican food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Late Night
Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
“My favorite mexican food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

We eat at Pappasito's on I45 south this trip and it was as good as all Pappasito's are. We eat often at the one in San Antonio often also. It is always fresh and always exactly the same. Very consistent. The drinks are good at the bar also. I get hungry thinking about it. My wife likes the fish dishes that are wonderful and I like the fajitas.

Visited October 2012

85% Recommend
Spring, Texas
“Good food, but hard on the budget”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

This is a great Tex Mex restaurant that I have been going to since I was a child. The cheese enchiladas are some of the best and their fajitas make my mouth water just thinking about them. The food is really good, but be aware the price is not cheap ($$). The food is worth it. There are tons of these around town and around major cities in Texas. You can count on them being equally good. At about 6:30 to 7:00 pm and 12:00 pm is when it gets crazy busy so be aware that there could be a wait. Best to hit it on off hours, it is quieter and faster.

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Appleton
“Lunch!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

Ate lunch here for some genuine Tex - Mex and oh my goodness, the fajitas were outstanding. Substituted guacamole for sour cream and deeeee -licious.

Perhaps the best refried beans I have ever had.

Had the flovored tea, including a cup to go. The margharitas looked soooo good but I ahd to go back to work, maybe next time.

Visited November 2012
Houston, Texas, United States
“Tex-Mex Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

If you love Tex-Mex you will love Pappasito's Cantina. Matter of fact, any Pappas chain restaurant leaves you completely satisfied.

Visited November 2012
Boston, MA
“Pappasito's Cantina is amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

What's not to love! The atmosphere is warm, upbeat, and incredibly happy! Delicious food brings me back every time I am in Houston. The Fajitas are irresistible but so is everything. You've got to go here to enjoy the best casual, fun dining experience you can imagine. I have been here a half dozen times and can't wait to go back.

Visited October 2012