“SEAFOOD” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 7,200 restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Lansing, Michigan
“SEAFOOD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

This place is Fantastic for any types of seafood!! Excellent place to eat, dine and be comfortable. The food is prepared perfectly plus they can prepare Gluten Free dishes!!!

Visited September 2013

86% Recommend
Sarasota, Florida
“Great airport food, but lots of it!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Airport food choices are usually pretty bad but I have eaten here on two occasions and have been very pleased with the quality of food. The medium portion of Seafood Crab Salad was quite generous in proportion and fresh. I might have done a take away portion but I didn't want to juggle it on the plane. My waiter was fast in delivery but slow on getting the check to me. It was busy but I would recommend asking for the check when the order is delivered to assure a fast escape if needed.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We had time for a quick meal before our flight to Edmonton and we were glad we picked this restaurant.
Very tasty and great service.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Kirkkonummi, Finland
“You can forget you wouldn't be able to get good food in airport!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Luckily I happened to see reviews of Pappadeuxs restaurants before visiting Houston and knew what to search for in airport. The food was amazing: fresh, delicious, quickly served.Service super, we were seated really quick, when our waiter was busy bartender or other waiters made sure we had everything all right and the atmospherewas really really nice.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
McAllen, Texas
“Best airport restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

I had an hour and a half between flights. I stopped in for a delicious meal. I ordered and received my meal in less than 10 minutes, so I even had time for dessert. My waiter, John was attentive, fast, efficient and friendly, and very cute. He could have fit in at a first class, gourmet restaurant. Pappadeux's has the right formula for both their recipes and their service. They set a high bar for airport restaurants.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere