“Why can’t all my eatery appreciate by business?” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Houston, Texas
“Why can’t all my eatery appreciate by business?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Superb who would have thought that this establishment could deliver such good tasting food and outstanding services. If they continent to deliver this type of service I will become a frequent visitor of this establishment. We ordered Pasta, Sandwiches, and Salads, I had Pizza, I wanted to taste everyone plate. By the way they let you split the type of specialty pizza (SALTIMBOCCA/ SHRIMP PESTO) you can order and that a nice touch. I live in West-U I wish this place was closer to my residence, but most defiantly worth the drive.

• Visited April 2013

“Unexpected Great Pizzeria”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

At the suggestion of some friends we dropped in to the pizzeria this Sunday for a wonderful pizza with great service. They deliver and they have $2 pitcher of beer night on Mondays and Tuesdays. If you are in the area of Memorial City hospital go to Reginneli's and have a great meal including good sandwiches and pasta.

• Visited April 2013
Houston, Texas
“Glad I listened to my friend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Was at this shopping center on Kingsride across Gessner from Memorial City mall. My friend said I HAD to visit Reginelli's, the new pizza place. Here's what I told my Facebook friends: "The pizza was amazing! (Fresh spinach, Kalmata olives and fat, sweet little roasted garlic cloves.) Their wine is only $10/bottle on Wed nite (dine-in w/food) & wine prices are low other times. It's new, nice & bright inside with great service too." I can't wait to go back with friends -- my friend also recommended the baked brie calzone.

• Visited March 2013
Houston, Texas
“Excellent slice of the New Orleans original”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed excellent corn and crawfish soup, followed by an tasty, build-your-own pizza, with fresh ingredients and the right blend of flavors. Crust was not too thick or too thin -just right. Also has a tasty meatball sandwich. Meatballs were crumbled instead of being too thick. Kept the sandwich moist and flavorful. Staff was also very helpful and friendly. We will be back.

Houston, Texas
“Great New Pizza Place in Memorial”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Reginelli's Pizzeria had not officially opened...and we stuck our heads in the door and they said come on in...If you are hungry - we'll feed you! This was before their soft opening even!

The pizza was outstanding & really artsy looking! We also ordered the Hummus appetizer - which was almost a meal in itself for the two of us! Delicious.

Anxious to go back and try their "Hummus Pitaco"...taco made with pitta! Cucumber, tomatoes, sprouts, hummus & dash of red wine vinegar! On the side: asparagus, artichoke hearts & feta cheese drizzled with pesto oil is on the side. Love the way it sounds!

The management said there were 10 Reginelli’s in New Orleans, etc. Think they will do well in Houston!

• Visited February 2013