“Delicious lunch.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian
SeasPlaces
“Delicious lunch.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed the Iced, Filtered French Coffee w/Condensed milk ($2.50), the fresh Spring Rolls ($2.80), and Tom Rang Muoi or Salted Toasted Shrimp ($4.75) for lunch. All Viet style. The presentation was nice, the flavors, textures, etc., were absolutely delicious.
I would definitely visit again, though I would probably go for lunch rather than evening -- based solely on the dance setup in the dining room. They have a disco ball and stage with speakers and instruments for what would look like a loud evening. If that is your thing, you are in luck! If not, I suggest stopping for lunch or calling ahead for dinner to see if it will be noisy. I do not enjoy loud noise including any type of loud music while I want to enjoy a fine meal. That's the nature of the place, though, and it is their business. I intend to enjoy the part that works for me and that would be lunchtime.
Delicious.