“one of my favorite italian restauraunts” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
El Paso, Texas
“one of my favorite italian restauraunts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I usually try to eat at New York Pizza each time I go to Houston. I have eaten at the Westheimer (Royal Oaks?) location, and the Westheimer location closer to Galleria. Both are fantastic. I love the tangy marinara sauce used on the pizzas and the eggplant parmesan. This time I ordered delivery from the Katy location. The marinara was a little too sweet for my taste. I still believe that this is a good local chain. Perhaps the customers in this neighborhood prefer their marinara a little sweeter? I will certainly continue to visit these restaurants on future visits to Houston.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Houston, Texas
“Gluten Free crust is amazing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

If you are looking for Gluten Free Pizza, this place has great pizza choices! The regular crust is amazing as well, and when I had to go gluten free, I was pleasantly surprised by this crust.

Visited July 2013
Houston, Texas
“Delivery was faster than expected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Staying at a hotel, we wanted pizza, so we ordered from Russo's... They delivered more promptly than I had expected. The pizza was AWESOME. (Prosciutto and Pepperoni)

Visited June 2013
Broken Arrow
“Very good pizza--fresh and tasty, even close to 10 pm!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

We had a late dinner at Russo's and were very pleased with the experience. We had pizza. The crust was crisp and fluffy. The toppings were generous and the pizza was delicious! The atmosphere is great! Good music. Great decorations. The staff was pleasant and attentive. On my list of places to eat at again!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
memphis, tn
“Fresh Food and Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

The menu us great with lots of selection on pizzas adn pastas prepared fresh! Get the argula prosuitto and riccotta pizza, thin crust. YUM!

Visited April 2013