“Try this place and you will like it.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1,835 of 7,487 Restaurants in Houston
Cuisines: Mediterranean
houston texas
“Try this place and you will like it.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I usually place a to go order and I like the rosemary pork. The portions are huge. The bread, hummas, salad, everything is great. If you find something on the menu that you do not know about, then ask. The staff are great with helping customers find what they want. I have eaten inside twice with coworkers and they have been turned on to this place. They more than I do now.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

houston texas
“Great Med food. Try it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have eaten here several times, but most recently on my birthday. The owner came out and made sure all of my friends had everything they needed and that the food was just right. As a matter of fact, there was a guy in our group that didnt know much about the type of food served. The owner assured him of his order and he loved it. Everyone had a great time. I usually eat here during the lunch time. Try ordering from the chalk board for their specials. Its a good deal for the amount of food you get (huge). I usually get a pork dinner. I have never been a fan of hummus, but I eat the entire portion here. Try it with their pita bread and grilled veggies. You will come back again if you eat here once.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Mother said if you can't say something nice,”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

...don't say anything at all. So I'll begin with saying that the first time I ate here (lunch), I had a very good beef kabob, good baba ganouj, good service. This led to a dinner visit the following week. Unfortunately, what I ordered this time was truly awful: cold beef kabob with hummus wrapped in a tough pita. I'm not sure whether it was supposed to be cold or hot, but it was tough and overcooked. I decided to make a third visit to see if my first experience was just a fluke. This time I ordered beef and chicken kabobs, baba ganouj. The inexperienced serving staff tried hard, were nice, but service was really haphazard, and there were very few people to take care of. The salad was adequate, but not really outstanding. The kabobs finally arrived very overcooked and leathery, particularly the beef. In all, not worth the price I paid at all. I won't be back.

• Visited October 2012