“Great Stay for a wedding night” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   14919 Northwest Freeway, Houston, TX 77040   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 451 hotels in Houston
Houston, United States
“Great Stay for a wedding night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I chose to stay here for my wedding night because it was on the way to my honeymoon. I checked in before the wedding and got everything set up. When we arrived after the wedding we had help getting the rest of our things to our room. The room was very clean and a great place to stay. I prepaid for the room in advance I therefore got a great deal. The price was good and the stay was great. They had even left a plate of fruit and sparkling wine for us in the room with a nice hand written note.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

261 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Kari and Meagan was great at the front desk very nice and helpful and took really good care of Me and my wife and family during my birthday weekend. Me and my wife love staying here nice and clean and staff is great and the hotel food is wonderful!

Victoria, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Thank you for everything! Y'all are amzing and I can't wait to come stay again. Everyone from the front desk to the bar, to the cleaning staff is friendly and professional. I enjoyed all of the amminities. The gym is nice, could use a little more free wieght equipment, but it was good for cardio. I didn't have the energy to go to the pool and the hot tub, but they looked nice from my room. Hopefully next visit...I plan on staying there many more times!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I work in the hotel industry and I have never seen an entire staff be so willing and ready to help. We had my son's graduation party at the hotel and made quite a few changes as the date got closer. Yesenia, the Catering Manager was wonderful to work with. She never got upset with me and was always very timely with her communications to me.

The banquet captain Jorge and his staff were outstanding. They were always visible during the banquet and continued through the night to ask us and make sure everything was going well.

We also stayed Friday and Saturday nights and the front desk staff is amazing. Kari always had a smile on her face no matter how many times we came down to ask a question. Mark Martinez, the Guest Service Manager, was terrific to work with and never too busy to help out with a request. I just can't say enough about the staff at this hotel. HATS OFF TO THE GM, KEVIN VITERI. We can see by your staff you have outstanding leadership skills and know how to keep people happy and motivated to help others!

We will definitely be refering this hotel to all our friends and family that need a "staycation" or a place to have their next event.

Katy, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. Loved the breakfast buffet. Room was very nice and clean. Bed was comfortable. Location was great as it was close to my office. Would highly recommend this hotel and plan on staying there again in the future.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Austin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

We dropped in NW Houston for a volleyball tournament, the hotel was close, clean and reasonably priced. Staff was great! Very helpful. Pool was nice and clean. Outdoor seating area and firepit are really not expected at this pricepoint. Rooms were very nice and clean. Lots of restaurants to choose from in the area, but plan to drive 5-10 minutes. Overall a great value. I wish all Hilton Garden Inn's were this nice.

George Town, Bahamas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

The staff here are always helpful and professional even at 2 a.m. The room and public area designs are captivating and unique in design. This hotel is great for family fun or and even business meetings. Excellent experience all around.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Houston NW America Plaza? Share your experiences!