“sunday brunch” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The Union Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #424 of 7,487 Restaurants in Houston
Description: Phone 713-360-2000
Austin, Texas
“sunday brunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

seated quickly, separate checks for group with no problems. Got union brunch special portion was averagely decent for about 10 bucks.

Visited October 2013

Houston, Tx
“Good food and great variety”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

there were 5 of us meeting for girl's lunch out. all ordered different things. all of us were very pleased with our selection. Delicious and well presented. the waiter was very helpful and attentive. One person ordered a pizza and it had different toppings than she thought she had ordered. the chef sent out one for her to take home.....with the toppings requested. WOW.
I attended a bridal shower in the private dining area. excellent food, especially the fresh fruit at the end. I will be going back to meet the 4 other gals next month.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Katy, Texas
“Delicious lunch and attentive service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

My husband and I stopped in for lunch recently and the food was delicious and the service was attentive, as well. We'll go back!

Visited September 2013
Houston, Texas
“Bad neighborhood restaurant”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

This is my first time to eat at this restaurant and I will not be going back. I was going to rate it "terrible" but the crab cakes were delicious. Other than that, our food was terrible. My sea bass was under-cooked and did not come with broccoli/cauliflower/carrots as described by the waiter. My granddaughter's pasta was so salty and had so much garlic she couldn't eat it (and we LOVE garlic). We asked for fruit and I guess all they had that night was melon. And this restaurant is pricey. However, I don't mind paying a lot for a good meal. This time I feel like I wasted hard earned money.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Great neighborhood Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I love this place, whether it's for Brunch, Lunch or Dinner. I have never had a bad meal and eaten here many of times. The only bad experience I had was when I asked for the checked I give a groupon coupon and when I was leaving I heard to server make a comment, (not a good one) This will not stop me from going back here.

• Visited July 2013