“Omg it was excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #42 of 447 hotels in Houston
Greeneville, Tennessee
“Omg it was excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Great stay! Everything was taken care of upon arrival. Friendly staff from front desk to maintenance. Room was always clean and breakfast bar was wonderful. I would most definitely recommend this hotel to anyone going that way.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Chris G, General Manager at Residence Inn Houston I-10 West/BarkerCypress, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to share your review of your stay at the Residence Inn Houston I-10 West. We take great pride in providing execellent service and providing amenities that will hopefully exceed your expectations. We value your comments and business and look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Houston.

20 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Returned home today from a weeks stay at this Inn,wish I was back there,with the elegant, comfortable bed, and sectional couch with a supercomfortable pull out bed! Kitchen that is fully stocked with dishes ,pots and pans silverware everything you need to prepare a great meal, although to be honest we never needed due to the full breakfast bar with everything you could want to eat for breakfast from super healthy choices to waffles,bacon sausage you name it they have it. During the week they have socials with food and drinks free! The staff from managers,sales directors front desk personnel ,maintenance and houskeepers number one mission is your satisfaction ! Iwill definitely return to this hotel every time I am within 60 miles of it!It would be worth an hours drive to stay there,also a great pool and outside terraces with firepkace! Thankyou again to everyone at the hotel for making this a memorable stay for myself and friends! Jan

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Hi Jan. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding a recent stay at the Residence Inn Houston I-10 West. At Residence Inn we strive to be your home away from home providing all the amentities you need to be comfortable while on the road. Hopefully we didn't spoil you to much while here! Thank you again for your comments and your valued business. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Houston.

Gainesville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

The staff was friendly, the rooms were clean and the exercise facilities were great. Loved the breakfast too! Great experience from the start - booking with Sales Director to Check in process to check out. Everything went perfectly. I would definitely stay there again and recommend them to others.

Sandy B.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your experience at the Residence Inn Houston I-10 West. It's always nice to hear that your stay was problem free from beginning to end. We value your business and comments and look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Houston.

tucson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Everyone was friendly and helpful. Nice and quiet ...my only complaint would be sheets too rough...We were on a long tiring trip. This room was perfect for our short stay. Two seniors and a dog. Easy to access from the highway. We were travelling east and got ack on the road by six A.M. And therefore missed the heavy morning traffic through downtown Houston.

Room Tip: Didn't use the restaurant or room service.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Austin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

This hotel was over the top accommodating across the board; we had a very important presentation that my team was prepping for and this experience was exceptional from the coordination of our business meeting to general service. We will definitely use them again for upcoming business travel/meetings.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2012

My 94 year old father and I recently fled from being in the path of Hurricane Isaac to this wonderful property, where we felt like family.

The staff was such a blessing to us, by helping us get settled and ensuring we were their family. They constantly supported us as we worried about our home and our friends back home. The staff was helpful, reassuring and caring.

The property itself is gorgeous, and I have lived in apartments much smaller than my room.

Best of all, my cat was welcomed there with open arms!

The location was great! Just down the road was everything I could ever want. I loved that we were so close to everything.

The on-site laundry room was cleaner than if I cleaned it myself.

Even though we were displaced for a week, it was more than a pleasure to stay at this lovely property with these caring, kind people.

Thanks to everyone who helped us out!

Room Tip: All rooms are clean, huge and beautiful. Nice and quiet, yummy meals during the week and the best b...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Been to Residence Inn Houston I-10 West/BarkerCypress? Share your experiences!