“Great Steak!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Gloucester, Virginia
“Great Steak!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

We ate here late one night so the place was pretty quiet, the service was great and the food was very good!

Visited September 2012

Liberty, Texas
“Not worth the money...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We went here for my birthday on a Wednesday night. Service was fine but the steaks were lacking in flavor and rather boring. I ordered a filet mignon and it was just "ok" and costs $20. My boyfriend ordered the Peppered Rib Eye Steak and it was more flavor-able than mine but not worth the money. We were disappointed.
For drinks I ordered a Cosmo and boyfriend had two Shiner Bocks. All in all the meal came to around $65 plus a 20% tip which made the meal totally not worth it. And it only got worse when I entered the restroom.
When I walked into the women's restroom, I felt like I had been instantly transported to a filthy public restroom in a gas station or something. There were used paper towels all over the floor because the trash can was overflowing. One of the restroom stalls were open and there was toilet paper all over the floor there also. Vanity fixtures were spotty and water was all over the counter top.
Because of the price of our meal, the "below par steaks" and the condition of the restroom, I almost gave this restaurant a "poor" rating but decided to be generous instead.

• Visited August 2012