Hotel is in a very good shape and reasonable location. Location is not a problem since they provide hourly shuttle service to places around the area. Kitchen is ok. Great breakfast. Nice and helpful staff. Well equipped fittness center. One thing to complaint about is the pool is too small for regular swim, tho it is still good for fun. It is of a distance to the medical center and therefore there is more regular clients and less of patients.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Houston West University Hotel Houston
- Residence Inn Houston West University Hotel
- Residence Inn Houston
- Houston Residence Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make yourself at home at the brand new Residence Inn by Marriott Houston West University. The hotel allows quick access to the world renowned Texas Medical Center, home to MD Anderson Cancer Center, where we offer complimentary shuttle service daily. The hotel is centrally located in the Greenway Plaza - West University area, minutes away from Lakewood Church, Reliant Park, Galleria, world class Museum district, Downtown Houston, Rice University and a variety of upscale restaurants and nightlife. On-site amenities include complimentary hot breakfast daily, Social Hour, outdoor pool/whirlpool, exercise room, library with books, Sportscourt and complimentary high speed internet access in all suites. The hotel is conveniently located 1 mile from the Metro light rail. You can count on Residence Inn by Marriott West University to exceed your expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Residence Inn Houston West University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.