“A Quick trip” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #67 of 468 Hotels in Houston
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“A Quick trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Immediately upon arrival I was greeted with a genuine welcome, the kind you get when you get home, not a canned script received at some hotels. I had a couple of special request of which the staff immediately granted. The room was spacious, exceptionally clean, plenty of towels, comfortable beds and wonderful pillows. I have a hard time finding pillows I can sleep on. I was in the middle of a 72hr 1700 mile jaunt and needed a place to be able to rest for the second half of the trip. The room was very quiet which allowed me to get the rest I needed. I would highly recommend this La Quinta to anyone.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Pflugerville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

My sister reserved this hotel room for me-the next morning I was going for a medical procedure across the highway at the hospital. From the moment I arrived, this hotel went above and beyond to help me in every way. Even though the next morning was going to be tough, I was so glad I stayed in this homey environment instead of alone in my 3rd story apartment. All of the hotel staff made me feel like I was not alone and they treated me in such a professional and caring way. Just to name a few (can't remember everyone's name) Sherry,Dan, Steven, Giovanni-all provided superior customer service. I'm a salesman so I've traveled extensively and this was the best La Quinta I'd ever stayed at while on the road. Thank all of you so much for making feel at home and taking care of me. :)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Our stay at Kingwood Laquinta was a very nice experience. Giovanni and his staff go out of their way to make you feel right at home. The food was really good & the kids love the indoor hot tub and pool. We will be back.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Cowtown
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Spotless clean and staff almost to nice. Good free breakfast and fridge in room. Shower has 12 or so nozzles. Great flat screen and i phone dock. Large rooms with sofa and desk. Really nice place. Best LQ I ever stayed at and I been all over the world. So nice to find a place where the staff truly seems to enjoy being there......................

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

This hotel is the best I have stayed in in a LONG while! The grounds were well manicured and lanscaped...just beautiful upon arrival., Once inside the lobby was clean as well. The room was well kept and also very clean!! Every employee we passed in the hall said hello with eye contact and a smile. It seemed as though they were happy to have us a guests. The indoor pool and patio area was a bonus! I would DEFINITELY recommed this place to anyone. We will be back there soon!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Dan N, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingwood, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Thank you so much for your review! We are glad you had a great stay, and I shared your kind words with our staff. Hope to see you again soon!
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Hello,

As an Elite Rewards member I stay at many LaQuinta properties during the year. I see a great deal of poorly maintained properties and poorly managed properties. I had a very nice stay at your LaQuinta. The nicest feature is the shower in the bathroom! Your staff was more than pleasant and helpful. The only room feature I would correct is the very harsh lighting in the room. Currently there are less harsh energy efficient light bulbs being manufactured. Additionally, I was unable to use my computer at the same time the desk light was being used; there must be a malfunction in the lamp. Otherwise, a very nice stay. Wishing you continued success!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dan N, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingwood, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Thank you very much for your feeback sir. I am glad you enjoyed your stay at the hotel. Also, I would like to thank you for raising the issues with the lighting in the rooms. We have just installed our new lamps this past month and are in the process of fixing them room by room, including any bulbs and wiring that may have been mixed up. Thank you again for your positive review, and please come see us again!

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Kingwood? Share your experiences!