Room was generally clean and staff friendly. Food leaves a tremendous amount to be desired - both my breakfast and room service dinner were barely edible. Good location but I'll avoid eating there if I find myself back in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Old-style luxury and state-of-the-art technology converge at the recently-updated Courtyard Houston Downtown hotel just a 10-minute walk from the George R. Brown Convention Center. A true stand-out among downtown Houston hotels for our historical ambiance housed in the 1921 Humble Oil Building's neo-classical exterior with polished rose marble and original brass elevator doors. Guests enjoy modern perks such as property-wide, free WiFi, a media library and work pods as well as our interactive GoBoard to access the latest news, weather and airport conditions. The highlight of our lobby experience is The Bistro. Eat. Drink. Connect., Which offers guests food and beverage selections in the morning and new dinner service. Our downtown Houston hotel is within walking distance or a free shuttle ride to Minute Maid Park, Convention Center and Toyota Center. A short ride on the Metro Light Rail takes you to NRG Park and the Museum District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotel.de, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard Houston Downtown/Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Houston Downtown Hotel Houston
- Courtyard Houston Downtown
- Houston Courtyard
- Houston Marriott